Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
Swaggerthanswag chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
Dude this maybe late but its kyuubi and hyuuga not kyubi And hyuga
bao-earthdragon chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
It is not nearly as realistic as you seem to think,.. Naruto was ignored and they whispered harshly about him and did not give him any kindness... everything else is just fanfiction-fantasy... Something like this is not only unreal, but also not really a neccessary part of the story you are trying to tell...
It is just... Sorry, but it is completely OC... was it not enough to turn him more or less into an emo-bitch? He is not malnourished as we can see during the times, where he has to take of his shirt.
Neither does he have this many problem because of teachers or citizens... He is just lazy, a bit stupid and has delusions of grandeur... nothing else.
He is pretty much sheltered if you want to be realistic, as one can see during his entire develoment. Otherwise he wouldn't react, as he does.
I get the point, that you need him to be broken out of his naive sight on the world... and to build up a way more realistic shinobi world, that also includes the harsh facts of live.
But really? You couldn't do it any other way and had to take away people from him, that were pretty much his sanctuary during his entire childhood?
That is beyond cruel...
There is no way at all, that a Naruto that deals with the circumstances, you are giving him, would still want to be Hokage or even be still loyal to the village. If you really want to be more realistic this badly, then do it consequently...
You are building up a Naruto that will go missing nin and much more.
Jose19 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
I do know that if he wants to become a Snake Summoner his knowledge on sealing should be increased a great deal because he is naturally gifted on this art because of his lineage.
FsU-Riptide chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
This chapter made my day! That finall paragraph was the funniest thing ive read in a while! But really good story so far and im only half way through so im excited to finish it! Ill be sure to read your others too
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
n
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
The location you listed as the home of the Snake Clan is inaccurate. Mt. Myoubushi is the home of the Toads. The Snakes live in Ryuuchido (lit: Dragon Ground Cave). While it is moderately possible the three Great Summons Clans (Toads, Snakes and Slugs) all live on or around the same mountain, just at different elevations (Toads at the summit, Snakes in the middle and Slugs at the base), I've always gotten the impression they lived in completely different areas from each other. Especially after Orochimaru went rogue, I can't imagine them all living together in one place without constantly trying to kill each other.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
She chose to sit there on the beach in a bathing suit instead of training? Why the Hell did she even HAVE a bathing suit with her on a mission o.O?
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
That bitch Sakura got pwned! Damn Naruto! Thank you author that was awesome!
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
When will this story get a new update?
Guest chapter 24 . 5/28/2015
Your full of bullshit, 5 years really, he didn't go four tails, stop putting narutos world with our world there different, your skills in writing have not improved there still shit
Guest chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
It's annoying how you mange to nerf the narutoverse and then op some charachers, naruto can regenerate a fucking lung in seconds but cant heal an ankle, the uzumaki clan has some healing abilities as well. Story reported until taken down down
Tom riddle chapter 21 . 5/28/2015
Kakashi would own gara, plus all it would take is one sealing tag to subdue gara
Guest chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
This fight was disappointing, you went cannon on us, nothing changed except for the last attack neji got hit with. Honesty I think you should quit writing for now and improve on your imagination
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
Ur stats are retarded,im done with your story. You suck at writing, the snakes don't have shit to do with this story
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
Ur too generous on sakura
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »