Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Great chapter, keep it up!
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
If i remember right,Karin got the BITE ability due to orochimaru using her as a test subject. So she wouldnt have it anyway.
Anttolas chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
great chapter as always, see ya next one:)
iixorijuos chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
If Naruto will become a snake summoner here, he wouldn't learn the sage mode or will you make something similar to sage mode for him?
aprilliarsv chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
I really like this story so far. Naruto and Karin is a rare pairing which is always welcome update soon.
MKTerra chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Youre making the characters ramble again, and now youre explaining EVERY single justification to the reader...? 99% of all fanfiction readers/writers already know the stuff you were explaining, so its essentially become a simple plea for readers with a larger word count. Please stop doing that... Its really... Annoying. Please? Please quit with the preachy writing...?
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
will u tell ppl i took the challenge?
DunmerFromAldRuhn chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
The story if cool and all, but there is number of fault that make it very difficult to read. First and foremost: narratives, there's too much of them. You explain almost everything, even those things that don't really need explaining. Trust in your readers to understand, they're not retards... well, most of them anyway. Second: too little dialogues. And lastly third: characters. While Kakashi seems pretty in character, the rest are... Naruto, couldn't change so radically in a month's time. Sakura is really off. Sasuke is... I'm not sure what's wrong with him, but something IS wrong.

I really want to read further, but I just can't because of those things. I love the concept, but the realization is just bad, in my opinion again.

You hae every right to be angry, with me for such a review, because I being an irritable I am probably would if I was in your place.

So, anyway, good luck and I hope you'd listen to what I wrote here.
k4m3j0 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
i did read the note but thought that reposting was overkill i mean your up to 64000 words in 6 chapters i expect some misspelled words here and there, took it as a sign of how quickly your were turning chapters out
cmcwiki chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
glad to see an update, i'm liking that they didn't have to learn the technique under fire like they did in wave. and once again you show off your naruto's "un-retardedness" he's still not smart, but he is not stupid either.
Naginator chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Nice and always felt sarutobi wanted naruto to be weak and didn't really look out for him and I feel his opinion on a war and naruto controlling the kyuubi somewhat was stupid bc its his fault naruto didn't know about or have any control of kyuubi
karthik9 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Narjiro chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
good chaptr and happy to see that Naruto will be the first that will nibble on Karin lol.
Altair chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
"Naruto was not much better as he was thankful for having the crutches as they supported the weight of his jelly legs and a loud him to not fall down."

Shouldn't it be allowed? Just reporting a minor typo :)

I may have missed some, but I was concentrating on reading your story since it's interesting.
Manga154 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Nice use of the growing brain Naruto is gaining as he learns more and take opportunities he would of missed. When will the snake clan reappear?
1,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »