Reviews for The Arishok's Curiosity
WaaaahGaaahGaaah chapter 1 . 2/10
All i wanted was something to stroke my cock too, goddammit! You went ahead and made me cry!

Tremendous job!
Daerah chapter 1 . 1/14
Omg omg why why! so much tears. it was wonderful. how hopefully there will be a happy ending one for this couple in another fic somewhere. loved it still crying.
DarkAngel2581 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
i love it and cry
KaixDecayx chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I just died and then I cried. I love this Fricking story
LadyValkyrja chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Dam that's the most saddest and beautiful story I ever read normally I wouldn't even read it if I knew the ending would be sad but when I think about it that only prove how much he loved her to die or her damn I cried like a damn baby and it's the second time I am reading this story it's just beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Loved it!
Ella chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This is one of those stories I read and for me it's teetering between love and extream hate only because I could feel the raw love and mutual worship they had for each other it made my heart swell and and then when I didn't think you could poor more love into it you smashed it to tiny bits in the best possible way! There isn't many fic's out there like this one and it is absolutely amazing anytime you can pull such emotion from the reader.
zackayu chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
How could u do that! *cries*
Arishok's Bride chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was absoloutley fantastic! I joined this site just to leave this review for you. Please, please, please don't you ever stop writing, you have such a gift for it. FemHawke and the Arishok are my favourite pairing in DA2 and you have portrayed them perfectly. The sex scenes were tasteful and realistic (though i would have adored a happy ending since im a hopeless romantic).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh man... This actually made me tear up a little. :-(
Beautifully written. Very very beautiful.
StumpyBear chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
In retrospect, I would edit the **** out of this but, as my first fanfic, it had to stand as is.

Remember, it's always Varric's voice that you're hearing. He's the one telling this story.

I am so pleased that it's brought a tear to the eye; I cried when I wrote that ending ...
x-comagirl-x chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful and touching. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
i don't think the Arishok would say "so hot" other than that i loved it, thanks
rebecca chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
OMG, I can't stop crying. That was so sad and sweet and just wonderful. To bad they couldn't have a happy ending. With her pregnant and just together. I .story...
Lupabiker18 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
OMG I want to cry. Such a sad ending that I knew was going to happen but it still hurts. Absolutely amazing!