Reviews for The Arishok's Curiosity
Loved it!
Ella chapter 1 . 7/23
This is one of those stories I read and for me it's teetering between love and extream hate only because I could feel the raw love and mutual worship they had for each other it made my heart swell and and then when I didn't think you could poor more love into it you smashed it to tiny bits in the best possible way! There isn't many fic's out there like this one and it is absolutely amazing anytime you can pull such emotion from the reader.
zackayu chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
How could u do that! *cries*
Arishok's Bride chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was absoloutley fantastic! I joined this site just to leave this review for you. Please, please, please don't you ever stop writing, you have such a gift for it. FemHawke and the Arishok are my favourite pairing in DA2 and you have portrayed them perfectly. The sex scenes were tasteful and realistic (though i would have adored a happy ending since im a hopeless romantic).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh man... This actually made me tear up a little. :-(
Beautifully written. Very very beautiful.
StumpyBear chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
In retrospect, I would edit the **** out of this but, as my first fanfic, it had to stand as is.

Remember, it's always Varric's voice that you're hearing. He's the one telling this story.

I am so pleased that it's brought a tear to the eye; I cried when I wrote that ending ...
x-comagirl-x chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful and touching. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
i don't think the Arishok would say "so hot" other than that i loved it, thanks
rebecca chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
OMG, I can't stop crying. That was so sad and sweet and just wonderful. To bad they couldn't have a happy ending. With her pregnant and just together. I .story...
Lupabiker18 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
OMG I want to cry. Such a sad ending that I knew was going to happen but it still hurts. Absolutely amazing!
SengokuSana chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I WAS CRYING! AHHHH TEARS! beautiful oh gosh, I love it so much! my new favorite pairing! D:
Caterina Cordata chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
And now I'm crying, fuck you for giving me these feeling. I love you though for posting this, your story livened my heart, ripped it out of my chest, and tore it to pieces.
ZombieMachine31 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
WAAAAHHHH! I CRIED AT THE ENDING OF IT ALL! Very good though, but I did cry... :'(
Mya chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I know this is almost 3 years old,but i just played the game for 1st time , just wanted to say thank you, really enjoyed it and literaly cryed at the end. Really nice, hot and romantic story \o/
DivingXDeep chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
OHMYGAWD. BEST FANFICTION IV'E EVER READ. I can't even hold all my feels right now.

"Do not make the mistake of letting me rise" and "I ruined him" Best lines ever!