Reviews for Resisting love
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 6/13
There's something about these hisctoric period twifics, it's as if you can just imagine all the characters back in the regency era, and that itself makes it so appealing to read.
Your story was absolutely beautiful, you didn't drag nor rush the things, everything happened steadily. Everything was perfect and just the way it should be.
I really enjoyed reading Resisting Love, thank you for sharing this amazing story with us
RubyDee chapter 27 . 5/9
Thank you so much for sharing Resisting Love with us. I like how the story moved at a steady pace from the moment you introduced your characters. It was well written with the perfect blend of love and treachery. Your depiction of day to day life in an era of days gone by was very believable. To sum it up in few words ... Resisting Love was a joy to read. 3
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 12/10/2020
This was a fun story. I left you reviews in the form of thank you for keeping your story here so readers like me can still enjoy it.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 12/10/2020
I'm glad it was Edward and Isabella together that took down James. Very exciting.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 12/10/2020
Lots of exciting moments in this chapter as Edward returns home only to find his wife and child taken from him and he and his men need to find them. Why not take more men with him?! He's got hundreds.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 12/9/2020
Now we know who the castle mole is. Charlotte
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 12/9/2020
The birth certainly was dramatic. It's a boy!
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 12/9/2020
Who is the woman helping Peter and James? Could it be Lauren as Peter's lover? She seems too obvious. And Eric, I thought maybe he caused the horse to spook and hurt Isabella and the baby. So glad the baby is ok.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 12/9/2020
Why was Peter following James all this time if he felt James and his goal to take down Edward and get his property because he felt it was due him etc...Peter clearly thinks James in a villain and yet he followed him thus going against a man and clan he seems too admire.
Rosalie being pursued by all those men is funny, what a problem to have...I wonder how Emmett is going to get smitten enough to go for her?
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 12/9/2020
There you go, as Edward said, Rosalie needs a husband. I think she's come to the right place. And it will be so nice for Isabella to have her own blood family part of her new clan family. Edward walking in on Rosalie in the bath was funny.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 12/9/2020
Who is the rider that Rosalie is so livid about? Can't be Emmett as he didn't go to fetch her. I think riding horseback for a week on the road would make anyone angry.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 12/9/2020
What could have happened to Bella? She just fainted out of the blue. Can't be poison as she didn't stop for breakfast but she and Edward went straight outside and she to the funeral service for Jessica. Pregnant?
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 12/9/2020
James and Alistair but are there any other bad guys left? Lots of drama in this chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 12/9/2020
Who wants revenge over Edward and why I wonder? And poor Jessica is going to be killed...hope someone comes to her rescue.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 12/9/2020
Maybe some of the men aren't taking the new Lady and her new ways very well. Or it's something more sinister having to do with the reason King Alec I think it was, wanted Edward to marry Isabella specifically. I'm guessing the good news is that Angela was married off to someone and now Rosalie is alone and able to visit. I'm guessing once she and Emmett spend time together they will become an item. Thought Emmett was going to be sent to pick Rosalie up.
1,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »