Reviews for Kidnapped
fangurlsrule chapter 1 . 9/9
God I love protective makes me feel all warm and gushy inside.
TOM chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Vegeta Saves The Day! I Love Bra's Attitude, Go Girl
Ermilus chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Like it
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
My feels!
Shadowr2d2kirby chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
aww i wanted to hear the guy get tortured then have his head ripped off
The Last Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
So cute! Manly men turn into saps for their baby girls! Why are there not more like this?Great job!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Excellent story!
Song That Sings Its Own chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Aww... That was so sweet. I love Vegeta/Bra fics! I really loved it. Please make more! 3
crazyreader2011 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i would really like it if you wrote another chapter. if you do PLEASE make it focus on vegeta and bra
Katchan00 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I simply *adore* your take on Bra, she's so precocious and feisty.
gghjbcd chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
PLEEEEEASE WRITE 1 MORE CHAPTER i want 2 hear vegetas thoughts on what bra said! by the way i LOVED this
bvprincess23 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Yay! That was really, really cute! I love Bra's reation to everything. The ending too. I loe the wayb you end your stories, really nice.

I like how you turned such a small idea into a long One-shot. Smart. For a first story it was pretty amazing. I like that mention of her being royalty and the cage not being fit.

Awsome story. I hope to see more from you, especially in the "Vegeta, Bra relationship" area.

ansam chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hey i really, really enjoyed this story it as cute, but i think you should continue it, it's too good to leave it only one chapter. Put more adventures in there. Too good, keep it up.
gue22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I commend Vegeta for his restraint, lol, didn't think he had it in him! Just goes to show what fatherhood will do to a person :-)

There is no question, you write beautifully. When I first clicked on the story, I wasn't really expecting much, just a ridiculous little piece to pass the time whilst on my study break! But man, was I surprised when I started reading!

Everything was explained with just the right amount of detail. From the second Vegeta storms into the lab to disturb Bulma, his worry over her stress, his spar with Trunks, the phonecall...all those emotions wrote it so well!

And little Bra! What a Saiyan princess indeed! I love that she was confident enough not to freak out, and lol at her sticking her tongue out at that kidnapper!

All in all, bravo for a story well told!