Reviews for Something Beautiful
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is just perfect. So loving and strong. Wrapped in each other, the world disappears.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I like the idea of them, hot, sweaty and sated, falling asleep in each others arms
DeansBabyBird
Kim chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I wish there was a way to say that you liked that without telling the whole world that you liked that (like on youtube) bcus boy, oh boy, did I like that! ;)
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*fans self*

Well if that's you indulging yourself then please, feel free to be as indulgent as you want as often as you want.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Bottom!dean is always a rare read and this story was a treat! So emotional but so delicious at the same time! Amazing writing.
GabrielsLoveSlaveLokiFTWincest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
The story was great and really REALLY hot, and I absolutely adored it. My one problem with it though, is with the condom. I like how you tried to make is safe sex, but the way you inserted(no pun intended) it into the story was slightly awkward. Plus, you have them fall asleep with Sam still inside Dean, still with the condom on... I love the Sam-falling-asleep-still-inside-Dean-thing but if they left the condom on, then it would have been relatively pointless to have used one, as some would probably leak out.

EXCELLENT STORY! 3
Wincest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ok, very steamy and sexy. My favortie PwP seriously. Am going to reread and reread again :P

The bold font sort of bothered me, but otherwise a perfect story.