Reviews for Jigsaw
Update date this soon!
Myrachan8 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
cool story
princessbinas chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Continue please. Written good so far. I hope a prank is pulled. Or the FBI catch Danny coming out of the girl's locker room.
CSIalchemist chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Why did you stop? This is actually pretty good!
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Guess what! It's time for u to... write more! I can't wait until Hotch meets Danny!
DizzlyPuzzled chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Sounds interesting, however you have to update sooner than you do and you don'y need chapter one up at the top...otherwise is was pretty. There were a few easily missed mistakes, but it was well written. You use said too much though...that's kinda one of the words I can't stand for some reason.
I hope you continue and that we get to see more soon
Hinata28h chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue! Please Continue!

X infinity

I really love how this is starting D
Karyn Phantom chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
update soon plz
The Insanity of the Sane chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
This story is amazing! Really good. Please hurry and write the next chapter! I want to c what happens next
ddchick97 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I really like this story...plz update and not take eternity PLZ!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
oh boy, Dark Danny is loose, and running for your life just might not work
doxieboylover chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
keep on keeping on
Protego Totalum chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
O.O You should update this. Like, now.