Reviews for And Then There Was Family
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
All three had a role to play in this and you wrote all the emotion so beautifully, as usual. Then again, I always expect something great to read when I come to your stories.
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very good story. Thank you.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Excellent Vonnie...I loved it!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awesome. Loved the emotion and feeling you put into this. Well done! :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was great, my friend. Loved the multiple POV's and the emotion you stacked into each section. Awesome.
Ani101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh I'm really glad you wrote this, I was so sure Bobby was dead in that episode and I love how you wrote all Sam's angst and guilt and everything, I think the show should've gone further with that. I found this really touching and really well written, so well done!

Ani
twomom chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
At first I didn't know where you were going to take this with the way you described Sam turning away when Dean electrocuted Bobby. To me he did not appear weak. But I did continue reading and I loved it! Especially when you had Bobby say the right words to Sam. Sam will always feel he never deserves love and forgiveness even though he always gives it to others, he never feels like he is worthy. The part where you described the wall crumbling and building back was very significant and I thought it was an amazing piece. Thank you so much.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
watching the expression on Sammy's face change was like watching Atlas being relieved of the weight of the heavens

Love, love, love that line!

Super story!

All the pov's were cool to read, but I totally think you pinned Dean's down best!

Thank you Von, for gifting us with your talent!

Karen
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Totally awesome oneshot Vonnie. This is what we needed to see during the episode after the creature came out of Bobby's ear. I mean, it' obvious Bobby knew exactly what Sam felt...but yet they just had him remeain silent and not say anything to Sammy. I'm so glad you gave us what we needed to see...and oh what I would give to hear Bobby say those words on the show...to tell the boys that he LOVES them and that they are his sons as far as he is concerned!

I don't tink it would be disrespecting John's memory...I think John would like knowing his boys had somebody taking care of them once again.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ohhh why couldn't something like this have been in the show! I absolutely LOVED this! What a perfectly beautiful missing scene, and Sammy's breakdown. Oh so believable and so heartwrenching, I could feel my own chest tightening up while reading it. And then when Bobby cries out that he loves Sam, ugh. I was just totally done in right then and there, girl. Seriously all choked up. I'm PRAYING that when Sam's wall falls Bobby says something to him, anything. I'm praying with all my heart that it's something Sam can hear too. So thank you! Thank you for writing this! I'd been considering writing my own tag, but yours was perfect. Thank you for such a wonderful read!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was amazing Vonnie, so wished this had happened on the show as we all wanted to see Bobby forgiving Sam.

This missing scene fit with the episode so well, and so believable I could imagine it happening as I read.

Always wanted to know how Bobby came back after it looked like he was dead and this scenario was perfect. Spot on that Sam would feel guilty for leaving Dean to electrocute Bobby and wishing he had taken the burden from him and that Dean wanted to save Sam the burden of doing it after almost killing their surrogate father.

Loved how they both got him breathing again before it all became too much for Sam and he had the emotional breakdown he couldn't hold back any more. And as much as Dean wanted to make it all better it was right that it was Bobby with his heartfelt words that finally got through to Sam and they had that genuine and much needed hug, for both of them.

This was perfection Vonnie, loved it from first word to last, the ultimate missing scene.