Reviews for Healing
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
This is great I feel like I am actually in the court room! It is so realistic!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Awesome!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
I luv it!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
For some reason I felt Luke hitting that metro cop in the face but I ended up wanting to hit my iPod with a very large hammer. Oh but then I would not be able to read the next chapter of you assume story! Hehe! Keep it up!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I luuuuuuuuuuv cliffies! Haha! Awesome!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
This is great!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is great I can't wait to read the next chapter! You do an REALLY great job at staying in character! And really bringing it to life! I can just picture everything going on in my head! Keep it up!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is awsome keep writing you are great!
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Sometime Tony need to leave thing alone.
Sadinima chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Yay, I love Tiva!

I really like the idea with the court. It not only shows how hard Somalia was on Ziva, but also it makes healing part very authentic.

And I really hate that Henderson-guy! I probably would punched that guy if I could... *gg*

Even though that the first two chapters make a good story on their own, I must say I like the aditional chapters even a little bit more. Well I'm only a hopless romantic like you, aren't I?

Looking forward to the rest of your storys. :-)
AussyAngel chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
Omg. I absolutely loved this!

I literally just spent the last 2 hours reading it in one sitting lol. I must admit, I thought the first chapter was fluffy and I wasn't too sure about it, but as soon as it got to chapters 3 and 4, i was hooked and just had to read the rest of it. In chapter 4 you captured the personalities very well - how rushed Abby is to speak, Tony's tender nicknames for McGee and gluing his fingers to the keyboard, not to mention Tony's comic relief. You managed to tie that in well as it's how Tony deals with serious situations. As soon as ziva killed the two dudes (I have great language skills lol) the story immediately became interesting... I can picture this happening in a double episode (but not tiva at the end unfortunately) but I really liked the idea.

In chapter... 6, I think it was, when Tony answers the door and hes like "Its not what it looks like, boss!" it was sooo realistic I could just see it! Made me lol ;)

I could go on and on but I tend to go overboard in my reviews :P you deserve more reviews on this fic! Definitely subscribed, love your work :) x
rubiesandrain chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
AW! I love this amazing story! It was very well written, and had a great plot. :)
CountessCora chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
I think it ended just right. Nice job!
BrightlyShining chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
You truly found a good way to end this story. The outcome of the trial wasn't predictable (even though a happy end was more likely to come) and I really liked how the relationship of Tony and Ziva turned out - the dialogue was well written and the way Tony handled that whole issue with Gibbs was good, too. Nothing wannabe-deep just... well, good. :)

I hope you'll write an equally good story soon. I'm definitly looking out for one.
pbfn242751 chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
loved how this ended! great job on this story i really enjoyed reading it! i was laughing at how tony handled the whole gibbs' rule #12 thing..."technically there was no dating involved"...priceless! this was just a really good story and i loved every part of it! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »