Reviews for Meet the Fernandes'
Kiaze chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
that was sooooo cooooollll!
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I laughed so much during this...
maobile chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I'm in a random fit of giggles right now
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
It's 4 AM and I'm holding my sides to control my laughter. Love this!
PotatoChief chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Oh my god it's one in the fucking morning, and keeping myself from laughing out loud is hard! This is absolute perfection!
wordslinger chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is perfection.
Kelpy chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is absolutely gorgeous goddamn. The use of 'you' was a superb choice, especially with the narrator's wonderfully casual tone. This fic was so enjoyable, and I really couldn't stop the grin on my face. It was just so, so wonderfully cracky. Keep up your excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hey!
OMG YOUR STOrY WAS JUST AMAZING!
"Was this Jellal Fernandes fatherhood FUCKING TERRIFYING FUCKING BADASS?"
ZOMG I CRACKED AT IT.
Ya know wat? I'd love to see dis Jellal coz he can be good and badass evil at the same time. :)
Keep up the good work!
NerdyAllTheWay chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is by far the funniest story I have ever read, and I applaud you for writing this. Good job!
MissMizpah chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was HILARIOUS!
Ivegottorun chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Funny as Hell. I laughed my ass off. Jellal made my day, thanks.
But i kinda wondered; was 'da man' serious about 'firstborn' ? If he wasn't, he probaly now has to, cause, ya knoww... Jellal...Erza...Sisters...
Awesome job Luka
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Hahahahaha shit! LOL this was great
wind slasher chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
well. im scared shitless now.
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is so brilliantly written!

Marvelously humorous, this is one of the most delightful thing to have graced the fandom (well IMHO anyway)!

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Every single line was fantastic. Every time I read this, I am unable to reign in the cackling. A great piece this is, and I thank you for writing it.
Elite-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL GOOD ONE :-)))))))