Reviews for Agglomeration
8annie81 chapter 3 . 7/13
Gay pride parade

No sentence will ever be that good

I love you
Reader chapter 25 . 3/9
Well, I enjoyed reading this :)
Mashiara91 chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
Question: These heart fics are really beautiful! Does the idea come from a crossover with another show or story (Please tell me which one, if yes)? Or is it a fanfic genre like wing fics etc... I'm very curious :) This is some great writing!
Mashiara91 chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Very Impressive.
Mashiara91 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I usually write more coherent reviews, but this is too cute!
Mashiara91 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
This stuff is brilliant beyond words. Your comedy has an effortlessness that's just completely hilarious and surprisingly believable. Very IC too, great work!
seanaface chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
I laughed at the zombie one until there were tears! Thank you for making my sick day less awful.
goddessa39 chapter 24 . 8/14/2014
Ah hahahahaha. Laughing really hard right now. I've read these before but I'm rereading my favies as usual. Love zombie!sherlock fics. There is not enough fun crack/humor out there either.
Maggie-baka chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Oh My Someone. Sherlock isn't Lucifer. Sherlock is CROWLEY.
Esperanza chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
This is just...I don't have the words. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Wow... 0.o You're such an amazing author... I have no words... 3
(By the way, this seems familiar to a book I read, about a man who made a deal with the devil so that a portrait of him aged instead of him. I like how Jim's sins were on the portrait instead.)
Anaethen chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
"Now you're getting me confused with a gay pride parade."

Best Punch Line EVER
Etta.Ju chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
Hilarious! Great idea :-) I laughed a lot :-)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Silver Pard, I know you've been gone forever, but I still wait for your return with hope. And re-read all your works in the meantime in the vain hope that I'll somehow acquire your brilliance with dialogue and your ability to capture the essence of a thing so clearly and perfectly.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
I wish I could favourite this particular one without attaching the whole bundle, so people could appreciate it standing alone. That was awesome.