Reviews for Left for Dead
Being all caught up, this is an amazing story. Best L4D fanfic I've read on both here and AO3. It's so capturing and exciting and heartbreaking and intense and there are too many words.

Can't wait until you update!

(400th reviewer heck yeah) xD
This story is amazing, omg. I just finished catching up with it and now there's a CLIFFHANGER DANG IT MAN WHY U DO THIS TO US

Jk xD take your time with the story. We'll be here when you update!
Trar chapter 62 . 2/7
Good on you. You take your time.
Ren chapter 62 . 2/2
its fine, things happen it's okay of you don't update for a while, but damn that was one hell of a cliffhanger. I can't wait till the next update. Keep on writing, cause you have a serious tallent for it.
furrballnerd chapter 62 . 1/31
I saw "update" on my list and freaked out. but nvm XD
glad to see you're still out there and okay for the most part. even if it's slow, it's nice to know you haven't abandoned all this. :D
Nuclearwullfs chapter 61 . 1/15
Ive read everything in like two days and i love it...ive got L4D and L4D2 myself on the PC and this is one of the best stories ive read so far...keep up the good work
axel100 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
OK. This will sound cheezy but you brough it on yourself by not updating. Is this story still happening or has it bee Left for Dead?
Trar chapter 60 . 6/30/2014
It occurs to me, though - you keep using 'viscous' when you mean to use 'vicious'. Thick fluid ! ferocious zombies.
Trar chapter 61 . 6/30/2014
Keep writing.
MorganShepard chapter 59 . 6/15/2014
Another thing. F-16s can only hit Mach 2 at altitude in clean configuration. You'd want F-15s.
MorganShepard chapter 52 . 6/14/2014
Watched all the parts to that L4D movie. 10/10 stuff
MorganShepard chapter 50 . 6/14/2014
It would have been a single F-16 or F-15 dropping a B61 or B83 Nuclear Bomb. Only real chance of destroying most of the Infected. The explosion plus the high heat would sterilize the area. I don't hold it against you for not knowing this stuff. Just trying to be helpful.
MorganShepard chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Fact for later. M1911 don't have switch safeties, like most guns. Their safety is built into the pressure of the holder squeezing the grip. Squeeze hard enough and the gun will fire. Don't and it won't go off.
kittythezombiee chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
You have to finish this! It's so freaking creative!\_/
RxSniper007 chapter 61 . 3/16/2014