Reviews for Left for Dead
askingmoll chapter 1 . 3/27
You have to finish this! It's so freaking creative!\_/
RxSniper007 chapter 61 . 3/16
Finally... YAY! a new chapter, 3 it's been so long since i last read this :3
makes me want to read it again from chapter 1 :D

keep it up :)
mollie Thompson chapter 61 . 3/15
Wow
This is amazing! I can't wait for the finale, great story. You really brought the game to life!
Brian4life chapter 61 . 3/10
An excellent chapter. Keep it up.
This probably IS going to make a movie script for a real l4d movie if there ever is one, this story should stop right before the guys get rescued because then you can just use the sacrifice comic from there
axel100 chapter 61 . 3/10
Following train tracks to a potential refuge in zombie apacalypse. Well, its still a good idea, even if it has been used a lot lately. If I could offer a suggestion, perhaps a chpater that shows a transformation occuring for one of the more specialized infected. What causes someone to turn into a witch or a tank as opposed to a common infected? Perhaps witnessing the change might fill in the blanks.
Harry-Flashman chapter 61 . 3/9
Chapter 61 - always a high point when you update Left for Dead. Thank you!
Cooljoe64 chapter 15 . 3/5
Nice hunter scene
This is such a good story that I can actually imagine what's going on. When it comes to fanfiction 99.99% of the storiesr shit lucky for me I found a good one
Charlie019 chapter 60 . 1/1
What about Savannah?
The L4D crew met the L4D2 not long after that group got out of Savannah headed for New Orleans.
Since the L4D crew are still far from the events of The Passing, shouldn't Savannah be still active?
silenthero27 chapter 60 . 12/8/2013
It's also been a very long time since I left a review here.

A good chapter but I think it is kinda short, though. It could have been more longer. The cliffhanger wasn't really effective compared to previous chapters as the chapter doesn't give too much info to begin with. Nevertheless, I like the touches about the dream sequence.

Even though it's been a week, I'll still answer your questions:
1. Yes, some are still playing but not that many as before. I usually play L4D2 with my friends in a LAN connection instead of online. It just pisses me when I play online. Just be picky when it comes to others if you want to go OL.
2. L4D2 has the original L4D campaigns, if I recall correctly. I think it was a patch. I'm not sure if the patch is included in Steam. BTW last Black Friday L4D2 just cost $5(!) on Steam. I may be trippin but I was sure it was damn cheap that day.
3. Ah, the L4D3 rumors. I've heard nothing but chaff about it. Valve is concentrating more on DotA2 than anything else right now. There are many badass maps out there to compensate for it - although not Valve made. I Hate Mountains 1 and 2, Warcelona to name a few.
Bluebird42 chapter 60 . 11/29/2013
An update, yay! AND AN OMINOUS FORESHADOWING CLIFF HANGER FUCK YOU. (i mean that in the nicest way possible).
Harry-Flashman chapter 60 . 11/29/2013
Welcome back mate!

I still play both games but mainly with custom campaigns these days from L4DMaps website. The latest hot camp is The Bloody Moors - it's brilliant, the L4D2's tackle The Hound of the Baskervilles in England...think weretanks! Valve ported Mk 1 to L4D2 a couple of years ago, giving Mk1 campaigns with 2's weapons and spitters, etc. it works beaut, by golly does it just.

Valve is like the KGB when it comes to feeding disinformation about up-coming products. Stories about an ostensible L4D3 have been on the net for a while now. A journo took a covert photo of a Valve PC screen during a site visit and the cutter started running from there...
Guest chapter 60 . 11/29/2013
Good to see you back with a neat Chapter 60.
1. Still play both games...for sure.
2. The real action is in after market campaigns. Go to L4D Maps for download campaigns: I hate mountains, blood tracks, the bloody moors, city 17 etc. Excellent!
3. L4D2 has original campaigns ported so you play with the second game's weapons and infected.
4. Rumors about L4D3 have been swirling for over a year. Very thin tangible evidence though - a couple of Valve screenshots and one or two oblique verbal references from Valve execs. Valve is notoriously secretive. Personally I think the L4D franchise could be managed as another Resident Evil gold mine. :P
Shin Maxwell chapter 60 . 11/29/2013
I still play those! Not very good at them..but they are fun!

Glad to see an update for this again...was good as always!

Also yes l4d2 on the pc has the l4d1 stuff..comes with it in fact!

Not sure about l4d3...but last I heard it was supposedly true!