Reviews for Left for Dead
tH1s chapter 63 . 9/16
A really great read. I too hate it when a good writer makes a good story then just stops. I really appreciate your effort and you have my respect. It is a good thing you are not GRRM or Bill would have truly died.

I cannot really judge how great this is as I have not finished playing L4D1 just LSD2. While I may find this to be interesting some may be bored since you are following the games story line. I do not know how much you change from canon. But I do like how you portrayed how the zombies got named and how they got pipe bombs and Molotovs .

Your writing is good and I hope good things come from you in the future
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 63 . 9/15
Soooo excited this is back in action! I must say, I don't think I've ever reviewed this story yet but I LOVE your interpretation on Zoey, like a lot. She is one of my favourite female characters, and I wish they did more to explore her character. And not just her, so far every single character from this game series, the first and second, have been so loveable, I love them all and I wish we knew more about amazing characters but I'm so happy you created this story 'cause it adds more to my favourites.

I can't wait to see where you go with this story, I'm always wondering if you're ever gonna get it to The Sacrifice and The Passing, and if you'll end it the way it ends in the comic or you'll make it your own from there and have the two sets of characters meet up.

Update soon! :)
Brian4life chapter 63 . 9/14
Great to see that your back. I look forward to seeing your next few chapters.
Harry-Flashman chapter 63 . 9/10
Chapter 61 - overjoyed to see you back Sonosublime. As always, you strike the right the balance between action, dialog and characterizations. Respect.
Great story - easily one of the best going.
axel100 chapter 63 . 9/10
Glad to see you back. You've set up a nice Fort Apache scenario at the warehouse. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Also, have to agree. There's no reason for a witch to be able to soak up so much lead. She should be torn apart.
Being all caught up, this is an amazing story. Best L4D fanfic I've read on both here and AO3. It's so capturing and exciting and heartbreaking and intense and there are too many words.

Can't wait until you update!

(400th reviewer heck yeah) xD
This story is amazing, omg. I just finished catching up with it and now there's a CLIFFHANGER DANG IT MAN WHY U DO THIS TO US

Jk xD take your time with the story. We'll be here when you update!
Trar chapter 62 . 2/7
Good on you. You take your time.
Ren chapter 62 . 2/2
its fine, things happen it's okay of you don't update for a while, but damn that was one hell of a cliffhanger. I can't wait till the next update. Keep on writing, cause you have a serious tallent for it.
furrballnerd chapter 62 . 1/31
I saw "update" on my list and freaked out. but nvm XD
glad to see you're still out there and okay for the most part. even if it's slow, it's nice to know you haven't abandoned all this. :D
Nuclearwullfs chapter 61 . 1/15
Ive read everything in like two days and i love it...ive got L4D and L4D2 myself on the PC and this is one of the best stories ive read so far...keep up the good work
axel100 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
OK. This will sound cheezy but you brough it on yourself by not updating. Is this story still happening or has it bee Left for Dead?
Trar chapter 60 . 6/30/2014
It occurs to me, though - you keep using 'viscous' when you mean to use 'vicious'. Thick fluid ! ferocious zombies.
Trar chapter 61 . 6/30/2014