Reviews for Anything You Can Carry
general zargon chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
LOL, this was hilarious! :) I really enjoyed this story, and I only saw a couple of typos, so kudos on the excellent work! . This story gave me some great laughs (I got shushed by the person next to me in the library, LOL), and I really hope you decide to write more for this pairing and fandom in the future!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
-shakes head- only you kakashi.
jj chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
lol so good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Loved the idea of Kakashi being the one rescued. And the kiss! So cute :)
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved the story! Iruka saving Kakashi, simply lovely. :D It kinda reminded me of "damsel in distress" and complete with a kiss and all. You've done a great job!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
LOL. This is too amusing. Iruka carrying Kakashi. XD
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Haha, Iruka can have anything he can carry out of camp so he picks up Kakashi, that was great.

And Kakashi would discover he has a kink for that, the perv.
Zoey lilyanne chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ever After! i love that movie! yay this story made me happy thnx!
onlooker chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I like~!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
omg! this is sooo adorable! hehehe. I just knew that Iruka was going to carry Kakashi. And that is soooo cute! _

Although more than halfway done with the story, i kept saying, "where's my KakaIru loving at?" and i knew you will not disappoint us. hehehe. just love that kiss and how Kakashi explained that he have a kink for being rescue and carry over the shoulder. Kakashi is such a perv! :D But my favorite part will just have to be the ending where Kakashi knew that Iruka is planning another rescue for him.

They are just sooo cute and adorable! I love it!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Lol made me chuckle :)
dilemmalicious chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Brilliant, as all your fic are. 3
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was so cute XD And I love the details of the background characters, especially since this is a little drabble. Thank you for writing.
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Nice. Very very nice.
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was cute, to bad it was only a oneshot.*smiles*