Reviews for Status Quo
LadyBardock chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
And you just had to stop in this thrilling moment? ;) Please continue!
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I like the way you write this. Like random one shots, switching POVs, yet the same story, the same flow. Love it!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh, Bulma knows more than the truth... she knows, and loves, all of Vegeta. Period.

Something more worthwhile, eh? He'll find that soon enough, I'm more than just a playground crush (I laughed so hard at that one) or lust.. :-)

Ha! Of course, Bulma would not pass up some shapping, even in another planet! :)

Hahaha! I love those hair sticks!

Awesome fic! Lovin' it! I shall read more.
Angela Redrose chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
KEEP GOING IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT /_
Brukaoru chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
I really enjoyed this but I am sad that there isn’t more to it! But at least you gave us an idea of what direction the story would continue to go in. Well written. Very good.
Kominatocest Fan chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
This is a nice story.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
oh my gosh! And that's it?! Well, you can always write a special chapter like a kind of epilogue whatever. And if you need to get in the mood, perhaps you can just read all these eight chapters you've written! Waah!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
So this is a continuation of the next chapter. Alright. So this is a year before chapters 1 and 2.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Oh my, I wonder how it will be wrapped up in the next chapter. But is this before the first two chapters or after?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Alright, so now the prince will start to become what a real leader should be. ;) Interesting...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Let's see how Vegeta will see how the world or the universe is sooo much more than what he knew. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Woah. I'm interested where you would take this separation of classes.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow! It's like a crazy intense FIRST chapter that will get you hooked immediately! :D And as I'm reading this this 2014, I'm glad that it's COMPLETED! Whohoo!
teepee tee chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Yeah this was a great ending...makes u want more but gives enough for closure. Thank u, u write beautifully
rychefan chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
great story glad you didn't put them together and make them work toward maybe something loved it