Reviews for Captured Flame
beattiematt7 chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
hey good story and didn't mind the end keep it up.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
what a beautiful story! thanks so much for a wonderful read, loved it
angellcakes23 chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
this is such an awesome story! i just feel like rereading it all over again!
angellcakes23 chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
i am soooooo glad i started reading this story! its so good! and so much hate for john scott, lol i never liked that guy
Viktorija chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
Great job on this story! :)
SciFiChik chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
Beautiful ending, and I can totally imagine Peter running around the house with this childish grin on his face :)

Thanks for sharing :)
wjobsessed chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
I love happy P/O endings.

Thanks for an interesting read. :)
Fantasy Cat chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
LOL. You're right about the last part but I forgive you. Great fic.
Gothic Music Angle chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Loved it!
noz4a2 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I love that his feelings for her are starting to creep in slowly and that he would do anything to save her. That sux, though being btwn a rock and a hard place, it's either Olivia or his mother...damn that dilemma!
foxik-suomi chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
wow, the last time I read this fic it had only twelve chapters. and what do I see now? eighteen! amazing!

sorry, I had to pass a lot of exams living without Internet... but, well, it has its own good sides. I've read six chapters at one go!

I hope they'll be alright.

thanks a lot. ))
helikesitheymikey chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
wow...did not think they'd squeeze the rat.

hopefully John gave good info.

man is Peter gonna be on SOS mode(slaughter on sight)

hopefully Olivia is okay-ish.

wonder how soon after Big Eddie is captured/killed until Peter proposes again. you mean there's just one more chapter in this story or just one more chapter that you have the layout and plot to? because I would love to 1) see how they(Elizabeth, Rachel, Ella, Peter and Olivia) all interact as a real family and 2) see Olivia and Peter have their own kids and 3) how Olivia deals with her powers and the questions that they bring up (like how where and when she got them) (we're seriously not gonna see Walter in this?)

totally enjoying this story and I really hope you'll have a couple more PxO lemons before it's done...or that you'll do a sequel since there are quite a few loose ends*grins impishly*

wjobsessed chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
Love the Peter/John exchange and that Charlie was listening in.

Ideas for future fics? Maybe one in which Liv's working with Lincoln at the Boston Federal Building (after John Scot dies in the pilot.) A what-if fic, perhaps?
Gothic Music Angle chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
SciFiChik chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
John finally got what was coming to him. I wonder what Peter's going to do to Eddie.

Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one.