Reviews for Hey! I Have Fans!
jayjrat chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
fabulously funny! ;-P ;-D
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Hahahaha! H/p ftw!
LostInDisney chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Easily the funniest story I have ever read on here me and my sister both read it and were crying from laughing so hard so two thumbs up :)
Aurorablaze chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
You are a genius!
greengirl82 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
that was freaking hilarious.

and it was Emily writing fanfics the entire time? priceless.

and that Hotch was the proudest that he and Emily's fanfics where the most reviewed was awesome. :)
JosephineMarie chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aah.. This was great, I was in a bad mood and decided to read a random fanfic and this really made me laugh, I needed that very much :D
fencingfan chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Show the team like twenty of the stories where Reid gets beaten up. this happens in like every other story he's in so it shouldn't be hard for them to find one. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Reid and Morgan: best couple EVER.
sweber22 chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Agh great job eww strauss
krynny chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
love what you are doing it truly rocks. thanks for writing such a wonderful story. you are the bomb.

hugs and kisses

krynny
HPforever-after chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I luvd that Emily created the site n the whole Strauss n Anderson thing
l0vetakesnoprisoners chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Is it weird that I was thinking to myself that I wished this was updated today because I needed a good, funny story to read? This chapter was hilarious, as were all the rest. Could you show the team a Reid/JJ story? I think their reactions, especially Reid's, would be hilarious. Can't wait to see what Emily's writing!

Anyway, update soon!
l0vetakesnoprisoners chapter 5 . 5/26/2011

Anyway, update soon!
Rosajean chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
haha LOVED it! Especially the ending! I want to know what story Emily's writing so I can go read it! :D And yeah, now I think I've got a mental image of Strauss pole dancing in my head - YIKES!
HestiaRue14 chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Please update I really want another chapter
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »