Reviews for Wail of the Banshee
malefan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Glorious! Not nearly enough 40k fics on here. Great work!
Yoholic chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Excellent. Didnt realise you ever wrote about warhammer 40k. considering your talent for writing battles in lost soul wh40k seems tailor made for you.

The eldar were always my most hated xenos species due to the fact most of them were sues of a kind. One problem i did have was turning the space marines into elite mooks their armor should have been more then enough to stop shuriken weaponry.
Yamucha-san chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Dude... Dude... No really... Dude. This is awesome haha. You should deffinately let those two meet in battle again!

Loved the part with the guardsmen and marines for some reason. I always like to see those two working together.

Great work, keep it up!

Yours sincerely,

Yamucha-san
the Angry bob chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love this story! You should continue the story with the marine captain trying to get revenge on the banshee Exarch.
Jashin's Zealot chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
While I found you through Naruto fics, curiosity and a burning passion for good stories brought me here as well.

How in the hell are you not published? Or are you?

I believe you caught the zeal of the Black Templars perfectly. I enjoy your writing style immensely, and I truly hope to see more come of this story, or at least this setting.
RRG chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This. Is. GOOD!

I haven't read a fanfiction this good in a long time. I could almost feel the battle and the insight into the mind of the Black Templar is awe inspireing.

Are you sure you don't write for a living?
the Reader chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was really well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hellraptor chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Nice writing style you have, though a lot of logical and fluff mistakes aswell.

1) why would IOM invade a maiden world? Especially with titans and space marines? Exodite eldar are no friends of the IOM, of course, but they are no enemies either, usually they are content to leave each other alone.

2) Space marine squad doing a banzai charge against a heavily entrenched position and without any real support, and losing an entire squad in the process? That's bullshit, friend. Perhaps you had confused them with tyrannid lesser cannon fodder?

3) Captain of the black Templar chapter would have overpowered a simple exarch without any problems

4) Eldar banshee will never attempt to parry a space marine's attack: common sense would tell you that parrying someone, who is about ten times physically stronger than yourself will result in a broken arm.

5) Eldar wouldn't have abandoned their maiden world to Chaos.
Jjvalour chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm not sure I understand.

Were the Eldar waiting for the Chaos Marines to arrive before they departed?
Moldock chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Not bad but there is no way the eldar would abandon a madien world that easily especialy with chaos forces nearby.