Reviews for Naruto the Kyudaime Overlord
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 2/28
Okay I get the whole idea of an "adventure" themed story, and the idea of building up a main character, but having the overlord ALWAYS find the incubators in EVERY overlord story/game is getting a little played out, I mean if the tower is in the underdark and the incubators are IN THE TOWER then NOTHING should have been able to take and/or scatter them. I can see not wanting Naruto to a massive army to command when he's just newly reborn, BUT it takes VITALITY too to power the damn things, just because they would still be in the tower doesn't mean they'd be usable. BUT still EVERY fanfic author tries (for some reason) to stick to the overlord games in that the damn hives must be collected (I never understood in the games themselves why you have to collect them in EVERY one)

And stones? wtf? You don't even MENTION them in the previous sentence. Shouldn't there ALREADY BE A LOT OF THEM?(do you THINK naruto is going to have an easy time throwing his FRIENDS into a forge fire?)

I find it odd that a country that allows seppuku, or ritual suicide, never has a place for Itachi, Obedo, or sasgay. It makes more sense for Itachi then some convoluted plan for his brother to MAYBE be better then him (which failed HORRIBLY)
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
DUDE I will level with you have a great story and plot to it but ... STOP WITH ALL THE FUCKEN FRENCH dude you screen name says USA not France. Also why change all the minon names where Gnaral, quaver, giblit, gumby and what not?
SHADOW FLAMETHROWER chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Make the next chapter already
Bibi chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
This is so good please make more :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I seen the same fanfiction in french, and yours was made after his. Plagiarism ?

I'm french, my english is not perfect,so...
Mask of Insanity chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
i think Misa Amane should be in the harem.
MythicGR66 chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Did you use Google translate for most of the chapters, the sentence structure is terrible.
Prince0Dragon chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I like the mix between Naruto and Overlord. Like 26-Lord-Pain. But what I like about this one more than his is that it has more to do with the Naruto storyline. With the harem I'm leaning towards Ayame, Lina-Lee and maybe Sakura and Ino. But then again he is eighteen and those two are about twelve. Please continue this story.
Mew Siul chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
You mentioned the curse of the Tails doll in this chapter.
Starter chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Abnormal placing of skill, why does suddenly Kakashi connects the scroll with Naruto and the side note about him being a Senju and Naruto using the wood style without anyone having any kind of reaction?
Starter chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Same problems as last chapter, also the word choice needs to be properly proof-read. Cause seriously? the only thing keeping me attached to the story is the plot development of the story; which when written using proper English grammars will improve leaps and bound
Starter chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Good story and pretty original, it's just that the grammar of your writing leaves a lot to be desired. Most of the time I need to guess what the sentence is all about, so please try to fix that.
hollow-kyuubi chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Lol i guarantee Naruto's thoughts are something like this at the end *NO Screw you it's mine now bitch*
Angsty Naruto chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
funny stole his book lol
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
deffenetly wanting some more of this!