Reviews for Cliffhanger
MMShadow chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Okay, you have no long idea how long I've had this idea in my head, but a) I couldn't find a fic that did this and b) I don't have the time/talent to write it myself. I've been picturing a scene like this in my mind for like forever, and I really wanted to find a fic that did something like how I imagined it. So because of all that, thank you so much! This fic included all the parts I pictured: one of the brothers (preferably Dean) in danger due to almost falling, Sam desperately hanging on but also in danger of falling himself, and then Dean would try to convince Sam to let him go and save himself, but that would only make Sam angry/despaired and he would renew his efforts and pull Dean to safety. And you know what? That is EXACTLY what you did! But you don't need me to tell you that, obviously, you wrote it. Okay, I'm done rambling about this fic. Awesome job, it got me right in the feels!

Ok, trying not to sound creepy or stalkerish, but I've been making my way through all your longer fics, and I have to say, I LOVE all of them! Pretty much every one I've read so far is hurt!Dean, protective/comforting!Sam, and that role reversal is literally my favorite thing in fan fiction, and your stories are so well written! So even though I'm not favoriting or reviewing all your fics, I'm loving every one of them. (I always save favorite stories as bookmarks in my browser rather than favoriting them on the site.)

Ok, NOW I'm done for good. Keep up the great writing!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Geez, that was intense! You built the tension very well, and I loved that it ended with light brotherly banter.

And is it totally ridiculous that I had Frodo flashbacks? I liked this one better, though... Dean's much hotter. lol
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was a thrilling read! Even though I knew (or was fairly confident) that you wouldn't kill Dean, I was hanging on to every word you wrote because it was so REAL! And the end sentence was a true Supernatural one:-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Um, well, Dean could lay off the cheeseburgers, but look how big and heavy Sam is and he just eats rabbit food. LOL

Whew! I'm exhausted! Didn't realize how hard I was working there until getting ready to write this review. lol Mercy goodness! Well, we knew there was no way Sam was going to drop Dean, being as he's such an awesome little brother.

Awesome fic, my dear! :)
Lykaia chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Short but intense. It's a little like a mirror image to Merisha's Cliffhanger story (I at least think Merisha was the author).

Good stuff. ,
ForeheadGoggles chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ah, absolutely wonderful work! The intensity was played up to the best possible level, and the emotion was incredible.

Awesome, awesome work.
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Another good one by you. But what's new with that?

For a moment I thought Dean was going to let go and then Sam was going to wake up. But this was better.

Thank You.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hahaha! That was terrific! Go Sam! Yay!
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Eek! Loved it. Has anyone ever told you that your suspense is impeccable? I definitely hope to hear more from you. Are you going to continue this our is it over? Cause I would like an explanation for why they are thee in the first place and maybe a little bit of putting back together. No pressure or anything! Looking forward to more!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow. Holy hell this was intense! I was utterly and completely engrossed every moment. Very, very nice work.