Reviews for Nothing remains but a normal, loving, daily life
reckless-chan chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I CAN'T. THIS HURTS. I'M CRYING. THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THING.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
LyckyDycky chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Okay here comes the sobs! Please someone make a happy sequel that he comes back! Pleaaasessssss!

I just might back a sequel myself just to make me happy... Am I aloud too?
Ms. Hetalia chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
(Too lazy to log into my Ms. Hetalia account...)

Oh my goodness... I'm in front of my iPod, tears streaming down my face. I love this. I really love this. Thank you so much for translating this. I can't remember the last time a fanfiction made me look like I was a cry-baby. I found this post on Tumblr and oh my gosh was I excited. I love romantic, tragic fanfics about AsaKiku (Britain x Japan) and Spamano so I was fangirling inside. I just wis there was a sequel... Man, that would made my heart break into tinier pieces than it did before... Great translation though! I'm thinking of making a sequel but I'm currently working on other stories. I'll probably write a rough draft soon but anyway, love the translation! Thanks for translating it!
-Ms. Hetalia
Awesome me chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Please make a sequel that he returns as another country like Prussia
Paper Piano chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
NGHHH-! I want an epilogue for this so badly! Can I write an epilogue for this? If you won't? Just... the other countries reactions? I want your permission to do that, since you were the one who originally posted it on FF. Please?
NillyNarwhal chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I can't remember the last time I cried so much while reading a story. I had tears streaming down my face every few minutes and was literally bawling at the end. I think you did a great job with translation and I'm so glad you did this and I was able to find it!

Also, do you mind sending me the link to the original?
Anya-Chan17 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I cried so hard D:
animeloveramy chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
that...is so sad
Resha04 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I read this chapter, the final chapter, and when I came to last part where Romano said his goodbye, I-I...

This is so sad! Why! Why!

I demand a sequel! *crying*
sailor winx chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I started crying during the second chapter and haven't stopped. It's been a really long time since a story could do this to me. The original author has my respect. I wish someone would do write an omake when people hear about Romano's death.
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
omg I wish the person would make an omake!
L-chan the Great chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Thanks for translating this. It was so sweet and sad and had me in tears by the end that I'd been fighting the entire time.
Crazed anime fan chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
This story was so touching! I never cry when reading sad stories, but yours made me start bawling!

*curls up in corner crying my eyes out*
It'sHardToBelieve chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Thanks for posting this!

That really was quite sad, but it was also really good. :)

I think you did well with the translation! With some of your sentences, I can guess what the original Japanese was, so I'm feeling pretty excited

If it's alright, I'd love to see the Japanese version too It would be awesome practice 3 And by all means, post more stories! At your convenience, of course

よろしくお願いします!