Reviews for The Imperfections of the Perfect
potterride chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
awwww that was pure glorious..i loved i think that was ur best yet...i really loved it...really did! and thanks

lowi chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
THIS WAS GREAT! Loved it really much, my favourite of these four, it was so touching and cute and simply amazing! Okay, just have to list my favourite lines:

& me running around in the middle)

(((trying to choose a side)))

laughing like none of us thought we'd laugh again with each other if that makes sense

yes, the momen d.

actually, all of it were really beautiful, but somehow these lines were so so so wonderful!
StarKid McFly chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
This is really fantastic!

I love this one, it's so much happier in contrast to the others and it's a lovely relief.

I am in LOVE with this freeverse.

(Also, thank you SO much for your review. You are absolutely one of the most lovely people alive. :D )
lowi chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
This was really great! I think you've captured reg wonderfully, he was so in character! Loved this bit: ""we'll never be like them, Reg))" and also the very last scentense! Awesome work, bittersweet, these drabbles are done perfectly! And your freeversing style is amazing :)
potterride chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
oh, that's so sad..and that feels like deja vu...my siblings r always like that to me...i just hope i dont have the same fate as regulus.

Catching the Lexicon chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Again, so good! Perfectly descriptive, and geat emotion put into this. I love it.
Catching the Lexicon chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Woah, this is geat. I'm a huge fan of Bellatrix stuff, and I think this really captured her insanity, what with the whole poem being in second person to herself. Wow. Really nice.
Mebina Sobriquet chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
wow...this was really really good! I love your portralyal of Sirius...I just wish you'd mentioned what a hotty he is...*sigh* (sorry, but he really is...) Anyway, well done :)

MSxx
lowi chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
This was wonderful! Really really perfect, you've captured Sirius so good!

Loved this line: "that crazy-horrible-scary-wonderful night"
potterride chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
whoa...that was deep...not in your inside joke with ur cousin deep...that was just deep
StarKid McFly chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
These are so brilliant!

You're very good at freeverse, and they're really powerful.

They make me feel a little sad for the Black cousins too, but that just shows how good you are.

Rocky

xx
angiedotdotla chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Gorgeous. An in-depth view of Bellatrix. Kind of heartbreaking.
lowi chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was amazing! A really cool freeverse, loved how everything flowed so good, and the ending, the whole "plot"! Really great, I absolutely loved it!

Favourite line: "into the arms of insanity"

Please put up ALL, I so want to read them!
potterride chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
whoaa person..that was awesome..deep...whats wrong with u? why the heck r u soo deep? right now im in pink nailpolish a pink outfit and multicolored braclets talk about girly girl and no im never showing how i look maybe when im incoherent...yea one day ill show u the pics of how i look. awesome story btw! guessing u did it the last min lol