Reviews for Tempest Fury
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/28
I've only read the first chapter, but can't wait to read the rest! The story keeps you wanting to know what will happen next, and is very well written :)
Cat.That.Roared chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Go Yana!
CiCi The Awesome chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Awesome new chapter! can't wait to see what happens next! :)

Cici
CiCi The Awesome chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Amazing stiry! Love it! Cant wait for more, hope you update often! Keep up the great work! .

Cicily
Chimera385 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Yay you updated good chapter keep it up
xBadxRomancesx chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Oh WOW! Poor Arial *huggles him* This chapter kept me interested all the way through, can't wait to learn more about Calibhaan.
Chimera385 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Great chapter
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Sorry double post by mistake
Chimera385 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Keep using him if you want he needs exposure to cure his self consciousness lol
Chimera385 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Keep using him if you want he needs exposure to cure his self consciousness lol
Techlynn chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Interesting story... though I'm a little confused as to what exactly his mutation is. "Jiggling shoulders" doesn't really say much. ' I suppose you will be revealing more in later chapters?

And just one other thing. Having Magneto say "even if I have rip the boy from his icy, dead hands"...well, that's a little OOC don't you think? He would never say that about Xavier. Magneto respects and reveres Xavier far too much to ever think about killing him. If you recall, they both still consider themselves friends...rivals with different ideals, but friends.

Sorry, if this critique seems sorta negative. ' I just really felt like pointing that out.
Chimera385 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Good chapter did you get my pm? Can't really tell what his power is
HMMaster chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
This fic is great! You really know what you are doing! Keep up the good work!
swfdgirl37 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Loved it!
Hawthorne chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
The plot thickens...

I really like this story!