Reviews for Dreams of Ponyland
boygenius2020 chapter 1 . 1/30/2022
That was not bad. Congratulations for writing the FIRST My Little Pony fanfic.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Beatiful poem
good because you chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
are a fucking weeaboo scrublord killyourself drink bleach snort anthrax jump into an ant mound but you can't get like a shrink ray i mean those don't exist but if they did i wish IG
Mr. Lesbian chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
That... That was beautiful
smexyking107 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This gets to me everytime, Not only is the poem so good but it holds something special. One day a boy or girl was sitting in their room writing this and i was barely 3 months old, now i am 14 and a half. And that a decade later after this was released a show that changed my life would come out, i wonder what this person is doing now... 14 years later... this peace of art is preserved on the internet for years to come, Its just so, heart striking
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
that. was. BEAUTIFUL! OMG wooooowwwww!
someone chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Darn
Shan Desa chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This Brony salutes you dear writer.
shadowfan999 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
sad
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
What a beautiful poem! The first I've read about MLP. I'm new to MLP fanfiction, (though I've been a fan of the show for years) and I recently wrote one called Dreamscape I, which I'd be honored if you would read it and tell me what you think.
Darcy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aww!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
That's gotta be one of the sweetest, truest, most heart-wrenching and beautifully written poems I've ever read. Everyboyd can understand it. Thanks a million.
Krisis86 chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
is amazing. Awesome job.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
This is so beautiful! It's horrible growing up, kind of.

I have a HUGE collection of ponies in the back room, gathering dust and rodent feces. *Huggles her MLPs*. Birthday, Ginger, Cupcake, I love you all!

(I know, I thought up weird names. I was 5!)
Silver Linings chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
That was simply beautiful.

I sold all my ponies when I was ten, because, oh dear goodness, I didn't play with them anymore . . .

I spent the next eleven years kicking myself for that stupid action.

I have finally started collecting again. :)

Beautiful poem, and so very, very true. I can remember looking at my dusty ponies, Breyer Horses, and stuffed animals, and thinking about how sad it was that they just sat on the shelves gathering dust. But now I can look at them and remember all the wonderful sunny days, all the childhood times, all the splendid afternoons.

A simple link to a time that in some ways was much simpler, but oh so much richer. :)

Beautiful poem. :)