Reviews for Ten
mennanenna chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
You're doing really well; I liked it! You will finish this, right?
charontine chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I love it! Hope you continue. Maybe eventually Trina convinced (lied?) to herself that she does have talent in a desperate attempt to be noticed? Anyway, this was great. Though, since the stories are all single-character centric, you don't have to refer them by name every time they talk. That's all I can really suggest, though.

(I also kinda hoped that you'll avert writing Cat or Jade, because they've got enough angsty fics as is, but...)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
when are you going to continue?its really good!
AnotherAspiringWriter chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Pleas please please please please please PLEASE up date this story soon!
Adara Darville chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Adorkable is officially my new favorite word. Keep writing!
James888 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I just want to know how you can say you love Trina when this story was so sad & mixed up. Could'nt you had come up with some good things to say about her. The whole chapter was depressing.

You should give her some love. She deserveds it :) Later.
BlackBerryTee chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
It is quite depressing. I mean, rape. Nevertheless, it was really well-written. And you can't expect all of the facts to be squeaky-clean. That'd be boring. Anyways, can't wait for Beck's chapter. He should deff be bi-curious, like Robbie. Js. :)
xXPOPPXx chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
this seems promising :) i like how u put together robbie and trina

makes them seem...kinda... idk more human?

anyway, i like tribbie too 3

but in becks chapter, im sorry, but if there is even a HINT of bori... im out.

But just know that it will be a good chapter, just in case :3

*sorry i just hate bori with a burning passion, i dont mean to offend*
elfyeverwriting chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I love that you love Tribbie. awesomesauce, keep it up! (:
imafanpire chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
that was so sad :(
MaggieBee21 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I have to say that I love this, though neither Robbie nor Trina are my favorite characters! :D Keep it up!
ep1998 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
This is awesome! I can't wait to read Beck's, Jade's, Cat's, and Andre's chapters.
ZenNoMai chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Man this is getting good. I might rip that Trina's parents paying her way into H.A. lol.
femslash-addict chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I like #8, even though it was sad. Hm, Trina and her inferiority complex. Fanfiction always manages to give hr more depth.
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow, that was cool! I can't wait for the next chapter :D