Reviews for Dragons and Their Boys
susan chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I like! more please!

:D
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
This is awesome! I really like the Temeraire books (even though I've only read the first three) and I love Gundam Wing, so this is awesome! Do you think you could do the next chapter on Duo and Deathscythe? I'm really wondering how Duo got him.
Infinitechange chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Fun and interesting.
froggyeyes789 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ah! Two of my favorite things crossed together and these two match so well! You've done a wonderful job at combining the two universes and I absolutely love it, thank you for sharing this awesomeness! :)
Rayneken chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I am in love with your brilliant mind for this story! I bow to your awesome.
ani chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
wow Trowa - sorry no-name blackmail! love how they do push his buttons. the twist you did with the real Trowa makes more sense in this world; giving a sentient weapon to an egomaniac is f-ing stupid. ooh S you're so evil.

kinda like how Heavyarms isn't even in this, it's nice to see more of no-name as a person than the prop on the wall Trowa is. i'm glad to see that you're not doing the intro scene over and over for each guy. and i love that it's out of order!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Ha, that's awesome! I like the idea of Wing being the one to give him his code name. :D Poor Heero, so inept at conversation. Great introduction, though, and I am loving this fusion.
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Lovely.
ani chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
i'd almost say Heero's ooc, but considering the point in plottime he's very believable. i like the nervousness and uncertainty, especially juxtaposed against Wing's bluntness. guess she's gonna rub off on her rider.
Violet Shadows chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Liked it, but if you're planning on taking this seriously, then at some point you should elaborate on how space stations developed, if dragons largely filled the aerial roles of modern nations (why waste money building planes if you've got dragons [though it could be a response by those who don't have dragons to compete with those who do]).

You could just hand wave it if you want to keep the story as a series of drabbles, but halfway through it kind of made me step back and go '...wait.'
ani chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
haven't read the Temeraire series - yet - but i love what you did with them. the dragons' personalities are fitting, yes even Sandrock. (explains Quatre quite well)

but as always, my fav is Deathscythe. i love how their two peas in a pod unlike the others.
noctaval chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Very interesting fusion of two really different worlds!
kindigo chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ohmigah I love you so much right now. This is the best idea ever and I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about it. And their personalities strike so true!

:twirls you:
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This totally deserves a more in depth look; I wasn't sure if you'd be able to pull off two series so dissimilar, but I definitely liked it.