Reviews for If you'll let me
June chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awwww. Love this. Hand holding Klaine is my favourite.
sfgirljan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Finally, boyfriends!

more please!
Steph chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
d'awww adorable 3
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I think this is how it should have been from the beginning! Ryan, look, this is how it should be! Not that I ain't happy with what is going on now, because I am very happy with Klaine being end game!
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
So cute! That could have be fun to see this scene before Kurt goes at Dalton. Hold his hand! Yeah!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love, more than love your "stupid and off topic" introduction, it sounds so honest, and emotional and shows that you care. Anyone like that always has a place in a fandoom like this. AWESOME you joined us. Thank you for the story, and now I'll go and read it, and hopefully not forget to review while or afterwards, because so far I am more of a reviewer than writer myself. Hope to qualify as both some day.

Love your description of the colour change in Kurt's eyes. Real cool, and original.

WOW. You really really got to me. Don't exactly know how or why, but halfway through I could not stop smiling anymore. Great read. I especially loved this line:" Blaine looked Kurt right in the eyes as he reached, heart thumping, and sweat gathering on his palms, to entwine his free hand with one of Kurt's. He lifted them to eye level, never breaking eye contact, and barely registering the hitch in both his own, and Kurt's breathing; hoping that his actions could tell Kurt what Blaine couldn't make himself say."

Awesome read.

thanxs, M
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was CUTE! I love it! :D THank you for entering I shall let you know as soon as I can who the winner is :)