Reviews for Common Cold
dietcocacola101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw, that was cute! I really enjoyed that story, it made me feel all fuzzy inside(:
Emily Ebriection chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I blame you for converting me. Thirty minutes ago, I had no interest in NextGen ships. Thanks to your writing, I am now a bit of a Al/Scorpius shipper.
Anna chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was really cute :) Great job!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This fic really hit the spot since I happen to have a cold right now. Your description of how it felt to be ill was very accurate!
inhx chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Stories like these make you want to be sick, lol. :P

Adorable.

xoxo
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This story is so cute! I loved stubborn Albus trying to convince Scorpius that he wasn't sick and 'caring boyfriend' Scorpius being all over protective and loving, it was all really sweet and I absolutely loved the end paragraph where Albus woke up feeling better and heard a sneeze from the bed next to him, it made me laugh _
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You're too good! I've never really gotten into Scorp/Al, or any kind of gay FF pairing, but now you've hooked me!
Elsyra chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is so cute I'm gushing like a little school girl! Well, technically that's what I am, but... I wish I was at Hogwarts just to witness something so cute! Please do write more Scorpius/Albus fics (me likey). Just wondering -although, it might be in there and I just wasn't paying attention- are both Scorp and Al in Gryffindor? Some other house? That is all - hope to see more adorable fics from you!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
UGH! I'm going though this RIGHT NOW! Only, I'm more responsible and NOT allowing the hot boy next door to kiss me, no matter how sneaky he gets. Life just loves to give me those fingers way up there, you know? At least Al and Scorpius are happy :)

YYWKMN.
YanHarkness chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I do want to see more, but I am confused. This fix is complete, isn't it?

Anyway, this was deadly cute, I am so sending this to my bf so he can get some inspiration. Congratulations for the amazing story!
pigeonattack chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
All I can say is... I really needed this. It's the comfort and sternum clench I ache for everytime I read your stories.

:)pigeonattack
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
fjjddjkfsnkfxdnkd

THIS ISN'T THE KIND OF THING YOU MAKE A HARDCORE ROSESCORPIUS SHIPPER READ.

Now you've got me shipping them.

Meanie...

Hmph, just for that, I'm not favouring.

/yes I am
Eleni C chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
AHHH! This was so adorable! I'd honestly never heard of a sicfic before, but if they're all like this, then I've found a new favorite genre. :) I'm sad about Uprising though. :( To make up for it, post a one-shot? Please? :)

Love,