Reviews for And Into The Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Way cool. Dean gets to be a badass in Heaven all on his own. XD *thumbs up*
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hooooooooome. 3333333 Yes yes yes bby, your home's with the Winchesters, that's right. ;A;

- Crystal
Eriakit chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Omg YES!

I LOVE this fic. Usually it's Cas pulling stunts like this for Dean, you know? I love it when Dean gets to showcase his SPECIAL brand of stupid. :D
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ok. This might very well be my absolute favorite of your stories. I read it all the time and it never gets old. It is so absolutely Dean. He so would kill himself so he could go to heaven to help a friend. I'm so glad you made Balthazaar the other good angel in this one! It wouldn't have been nearly as awesome if you had used Gabriel.
EtenalRest13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Must comment on this line: "He didn't care if a whole garrison of angels came for him, [Dean had a sharp blade and something to fight for.] His entire life that was all he'd ever needed". My favorite part is in the brackets. That captured Dean so well, that it surprised me.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I just found this so clever and creative and wonderful and sweet. Thank you so much for creating this.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I would've loved to have seen Bobby's reaction. XD
Neinka chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Aww my tears are everywhere! Love it :
Hobster chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh. I loved this to bits! 3 Thank you for writing and posting.

You write very well!

You definitely have everyone's voices down pat.
fred21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wonderfully done. I just love the scene with Balthazar and Dean. You had Balthazar perfectly captured and could so imagine him saying these words.

Great job.
CaptainLara chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was so...argh!

Bamf!Dean, hurt!Cas, simply the BEST.

Sorry for the constructive comment -" Amazing work, well done
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Your writing never disappoints. :) Another excellent piece.
Magnolia13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I agree with akuma_river! You have some great action, drama, and plot here! Awesome work!
Aud-Eden chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I always liked to think that some of Cas' grace was burned onto Dean's soul through his 'handprint' so I love the idea that it takes some of Dean's soul to keep Cas' grace intact enough to save him. And that Dean would still literally kill himself for 'family'

Excellent story. You might want to fix the alignment on Tessa's note.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really really enjoyed that. You wrote it very well and very in-character. I could easily picture it going that way on the show. Very well done and great idea!