Reviews for The Unearthly Quandary
rivendellelve chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
"but doctor who?" *lol* always love that part :D

great fic
Equality4Puppies chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
This is absolutely amazing!
Motaku1235 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Poor John. (THAT COULD'VE GONE SO MUCH WORSE! :D They dodged a bullet!))
A Pocket full of Mumbles chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
That was absolutely brilliant, read it all in one sitting! Holy mother of pearl!
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Brilliant story.

:D -ridiculously large fanboy grin, copyright by David Tennant.

:P
Infamous Rowe chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
"Stating that there are 6.02 times 10 to the 23rd power particles in a mole of any substance. Basic Chemistry," clarified Smith, taking another bite of his scone... Haha! I learned about this a couple months ago in Chemistry! As soon as I read the Acogadro's constant thing, I was like.. "Ha! 6.02 times 10 to the 23rd power!" We even had a special mole day for it on October 23rd in my class! :)
Infamous Rowe chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is cool. The personal blog of John was a good idea. I like it so far.
hemillsie chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Huh.

*add story to favorites*

"Story, The Unearthly Quandary, is already on your Favorites list."

So, what does THAT tell you about my opinion of this story?

:D

Love it.
LuckyNumbers chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh, this is going to be good. I always figured that Sherlock would be able to see through the psychic paper.
SuperSonic21 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Bravo! Really enjoyed it :)
Kaylee Tam chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
I love it. Everyone was in character. Poor Watson, he was a third wheel for a while, wasn't he? This is one of the better quality Doctor Who/Sherlock fanfictions (apart from some syntactical and grammatical mistakes). Thanks for the great read!
Llewellwyn Mephistopheles III chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
This story is wonderfully done! You capture all the characters perfectly. Good job!
elfennau chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Lovely fic. :)
Jack Cassidy chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
SEQUEL! PWEASE could you write a sequel?

With 11th Doctor perhaps?

Love this. So much.
Naisa chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Sad to see this fic is at an end :( but it was a great idea for a story, and I liked the way it all worked out in the end in the last chapter, but Watson was a bit blown away by it all! lol

Good job, and good luck with your future works :)