Reviews for Demon Game
Souless666 chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
Ok, I take it back. Ya did no make her a Mary-Sue; at least not in the normal sense. It was a great fic, got to admit and you did not, seem, to take Sam's powers away, which is always a plus.
alyssia.reid chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Quick question who is Danielle?
Loki's Captain chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
This was a great book, a little annoyed with myself now that I realize this is actually a work that's right towards the end of a series, but I guess I can back read.
I've always loved the thought of Sam and the others having an array of abilities, just to make them more awesome y'know. This definitely makes him more awesome. :D
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
this is the first fan fiction to ever make me cry! this was so amazing!
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I KNEW IT WAS ZACHARIAH! gosh dangit danielle! i understand but i wish you didnt
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
NO DANI I LIKED YOU! WHHHYYYY GAH I HOPE YOU DIE!
sorry im getting pretty into this
TheBlackForest chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I know this actually happens in the show, but it's different somehow.
TheBlackForest chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
OHMYGOD DANNY I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU AND EAT YOUR SOUL YOU LITTLE!
TheBlackForest chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
One down. I actually like the OCs, and I'm well-known for hating OCs. So applaud yourself, and I'll applaud alongside you.
TheBlackForest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
TheBlackForest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
It will be a very long day, Sam. Does he die?
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Poor Dani, I hope she's at peace.
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
No! It's over! Thank you Yami Faerie for not abandoning this fic or anything else. I enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the sequel.
Dede42 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Ding Dong! Azazel's dead! Cheers all around! Now there's more demons out there and poor Danielle's body needs to be taken back to her parents. *Sigh*
Dede42 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Agh! It's a cliffy! I hate cliff-hangers…anyway, I still blame both Azazel and certain angels for what's gonna happen next, and I'm feeling sorry for Danielle for being dragged into all of this.