Reviews for Demon Game
Jessica - of Loki's Army chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
This was a great book, a little annoyed with myself now that I realize this is actually a work that's right towards the end of a series, but I guess I can back read.
I've always loved the thought of Sam and the others having an array of abilities, just to make them more awesome y'know. This definitely makes him more awesome. :D
sammysmissingshoe chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
this is the first fan fiction to ever make me cry! this was so amazing!
sammysmissingshoe chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I KNEW IT WAS ZACHARIAH! gosh dangit danielle! i understand but i wish you didnt
sammysmissingshoe chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
NO DANI I LIKED YOU! WHHHYYYY GAH I HOPE YOU DIE!
sorry im getting pretty into this
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I know this actually happens in the show, but it's different somehow.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
OHMYGOD DANNY I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU AND EAT YOUR SOUL YOU LITTLE!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
One down. I actually like the OCs, and I'm well-known for hating OCs. So applaud yourself, and I'll applaud alongside you.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
It will be a very long day, Sam. Does he die?
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Poor Dani, I hope she's at peace.
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
No! It's over! Thank you Yami Faerie for not abandoning this fic or anything else. I enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the sequel.
Dede42 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Ding Dong! Azazel's dead! Cheers all around! Now there's more demons out there and poor Danielle's body needs to be taken back to her parents. *Sigh*
Dede42 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Agh! It's a cliffy! I hate cliff-hangers…anyway, I still blame both Azazel and certain angels for what's gonna happen next, and I'm feeling sorry for Danielle for being dragged into all of this.
Dede42 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Good news is that we have Sam back, but the bad news is that Danielle is going to die soon, and I'm blaming both Azazel AND the various angels who WANT to bring about the End of Days before it's suppose to happen. Grr!
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
I am so sorry about your nephew. It is perfectly understandable to not update for a while. Thanks for updating.