Reviews for To break is all I know
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 10 . 6/26
I only just finished chapter 10, and I don't know if you actually check you reviews for this anymore, but I have to say I absolutely love this story. Seeing Karin and Aizen go head to head is one of the most hilarious and thought provoking things I've read in this site. I love how their relationship is developing. I don't know much about Aizen, but I'm a big Karin fanatic. It's so hard to find a fic that doesn't soften her character too much when she starts to like someone. In my opnion, this is portraying her perfectly.

I usually wait til the last chapter to review, if I review at all, but after reading your author's note, I knew I had to review before I forget. I'm usually a stickler for grammar (in all works but my own .) and spelling mistakes, but I've become so enchanted by the story, I haven't noticed any. To me, that's when you know you have a good piece. I've been bragging about this fic to one of my friends since the first chapter. You have no idea how impressed I am. I'm hoping after this fic and I go to your page, there will be more works that I'll fall in love with.
jk chapter 31 . 6/11
my favorite Bleach story. hope you haven't forgotten this story. please update soon. thanks!
I such a fan of your story, it has gotten me through some tough times. So please ubdate! I am solo willing to pay!
hazyfingertips chapter 31 . 6/8
I love this story
KureaRinyu37furansu chapter 31 . 5/10
I'M SOOOOO LAAATE! Gosh, I have no excuse for not read your wonderful work, I'm very sorry! Really!
This chapter was nice, but we didn't know what happen next. And I love Gin be allied with Karin... or i just like Gin. This character can be adapted to all sauces.
Good luck for the next chapter
Kisses from France
Kurea-chan.
guest chapter 31 . 5/2
please update soon! or at least tell us if you stopped writing this story! please.
Vampire Knight Addict chapter 31 . 3/6
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase UPDATE SOON! :''''''''( i luv this story!
kristal chapter 31 . 3/3
This is one of the best bleach fan fiction I have every read. And I hope you will continue!
zellie15 chapter 31 . 1/29
Just re-read the story from chapter 1 and it still is my favorite. . Please update soon!
bboboboho chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
Update. And please write separate love scene for Aizen and Karin...
sara chapter 31 . 10/15/2014
please update soon! i love this story.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/25/2014
Please update
Raquel chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Great story, I love how u right this one ,and I'm glad u haven't gave up on continue writing and make karin look badass .
Omg chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
If this story is not update yet!

I'm going to kill myself, and I'm taking you down with me.
Lovethisfic chapter 1 . 8/16/2014