Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternative Tournament
nathalieismyfave chapter 1 . 1/11
I am so not totally addicted to this story.
Xiard Vron chapter 1 . 1/6
I am rereading this story again and am thoroughly enjoying it. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with all of us.
FlowerChild23 chapter 6 . 12/30/2020
This was hilarious. I loved it. Mad Madam Mimm is my favorite villain from Disney!
fantasyinmymind chapter 4 . 12/11/2020
This a great story! :) Loved Harry's teachers and his date for the Yule Ball.
Kyoru Honda chapter 6 . 11/14/2020
Thanks for writing!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 4 . 9/30/2020
I live in Chile and there are only some small cities and a lot of lambs in Tierra del fuego! Really! There are no cannibals not any in the island of Robinson Crusoe also which is part of Chile

But I lives in far south in Coyhaique and there was dark witchcraft for sure. A teacher friend of my mother finally died after her family was cursed. My family and theirs coming from the capital and other country didn’t believe at first. But they were robbed their house was cut on fire and finally she suddenly died. More bad thing happened. Even our house was burned. So we left for the capital again.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
I love this story! Great characterization and plotting. Thanks so much
femPortugal chapter 4 . 7/20/2020
This was so lovely!
wtf chapter 4 . 6/30/2020
wtf is this faggot shit you fucked up the story with that faggot shit must be a faggot who wrote it
Lady Rosalune chapter 4 . 6/21/2020
Fun, creative, and delightful. Mary Poppins would be proud! Also, I like the "Albus Dumbledore is a manipulative jerk and Ron and Hermione were coattail riders all along" take. It's certainly unique.
Ariellanada chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
So much fun! I’m enjoying the various allusions! And Delightful to see people “zing” Dumbledore!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2020
'Queen of all Evil'? Watch Maleficent, then think again
jltavare chapter 4 . 5/18/2020
This was a wonderful story!
jltavare chapter 2 . 5/18/2020
This was a great chapter but I absolutely loved Neville's and Harry's conversation. Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
So this is slash then? This should be mentioned at the start!