Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternative Tournament
jupimako chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this so far!
Larenars chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Just wanted to say I really love this story. I've read it several times now.
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
An interesting start. As regards fics that make use of another school, "Luna's Hubby" by Meteoricshipyards coincidentally uses the exact same school, albeit as a joke by Luna that is taken seriously only by the goblet, thereby obligating Harry as usual.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Lovely, original idea. I'm happy to have clicked on a fav story I didn't read before. I think the way you hint, but don't go into details, makes for excellent reading (referring to the meetings with solicitors and Goblins).
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I liked that you commented on Snape being part of the meeting while McGonnagall didn't bother to attend.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Wonderful story! Loved you putting such INTERESTING teachers for Harry.
kami god shinigami chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
There was one where he went to a goblin school but i can not remember the name of the fic
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Well, this is a great fic! Mary Poppins as Harry's new Headmistress, COOL!
And all his professors, WICKED! Love the baddies who coo and love on adorable Harry!
Chris King chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
That? was awesome!
Wildrop chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Before anything else, I just have to tell you how impressed I am with the two different conversation sequences in chapter 2 - the one between Hannah Abbott and Augusta Longbottom, and the other between Harry and Neville. Very witty, and a good show of getting into character while writing different sorts of people. A very nice contrast between the female and male genders, too, and the different ways in which they communicate. Suffice it to say I was giggling madly throughout the entirety of the different exchanges.
Rabunga chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I absolutely loved this! Having read many GOF versions, I have never seen a Mary Poppins xover and thought you did an amazing job! A cracking good read :)
noylj chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Bye bye
HarnGin chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love this story! I've re-read it and its sequel several times. That said, as always, I've got a "but." It has always bothered me that Mme. Maxime calls Harry "La petite." Could you please change the "La petite" to "Le petit" since he's male and not female? I know you posted this story ages ago, but it would make the reading so much more enjoyable to read and I do enjoy re-reading it. Thanks!
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
xd good Harry that a good shut up for your 2 false friends (_)
Aries Christensen chapter 2 . 4/8/2014