Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternative Tournament
HarnGin chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love this story! I've re-read it and its sequel several times. That said, as always, I've got a "but." It has always bothered me that Mme. Maxime calls Harry "La petite." Could you please change the "La petite" to "Le petit" since he's male and not female? I know you posted this story ages ago, but it would make the reading so much more enjoyable to read and I do enjoy re-reading it. Thanks!
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
xd good Harry that a good shut up for your 2 false friends (_)
Aries Christensen chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I love your take on the Triwizard Tournament!

And Harry, learning to be a gigantic, black dragon? From Maleficent? EPIC-SAUCE Chocolate Sundae.
Do you think you could write a drabble or omake one-shot about his conversations with the Horntail? Poor dear, being separated from her mate... ;;
*wants to hug the big scaly*
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Wonderful wonderful wonderful story. I must say that I love the omake and I agree that that was a wonderful way to use Mim.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I love who you have as Harry's teachers simply wonderful. I also love Harry's reasoning for not rescuing Ron the reason he gave was very reasonable, why on earth would Dumbles think that Harry would want to rescue Ron after not talking to the git for most of the year?
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I love the Harem Boy joke that caused Neville and Harry to go so red. Maleficent was truly a surprise but why ever not? I am truly loving this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Uhh...WTF I am in shock you summed up the definition of fan fiction madness in 4 chapters wow!

I have an account but am on my sister's laptop at Poppyseed Pomphrey

Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Oh, I like. Mary and allies teaching Harry what he should know. Love the digs that Harry and Augusta do to Dumbles.
PhantomShadowCat chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is one of the best ideas I have seen in ages! Keep writing!
Hillmorrr chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Stumbled over your story on this site. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You had Headmistress Maxine call Harry a little girl. Le petite is little one (boy).
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
This was an awesome fic. :)
Pearljem chapter 3 . 9/23/2013