Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternative Tournament
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Wonderful wonderful wonderful story. I must say that I love the omake and I agree that that was a wonderful way to use Mim.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I love who you have as Harry's teachers simply wonderful. I also love Harry's reasoning for not rescuing Ron the reason he gave was very reasonable, why on earth would Dumbles think that Harry would want to rescue Ron after not talking to the git for most of the year?
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I love the Harem Boy joke that caused Neville and Harry to go so red. Maleficent was truly a surprise but why ever not? I am truly loving this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Uhh...WTF I am in shock you summed up the definition of fan fiction madness in 4 chapters wow!

I have an account but am on my sister's laptop at Poppyseed Pomphrey

PsP
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Oh, I like. Mary and allies teaching Harry what he should know. Love the digs that Harry and Augusta do to Dumbles.
PhantomShadowCat chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is one of the best ideas I have seen in ages! Keep writing!
Hillmorrr chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Stumbled over your story on this site. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You had Headmistress Maxine call Harry a little girl. Le petite is little one (boy).
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
This was an awesome fic. :)
Pearljem chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
the 'Susan' vs. 'Hannah' slipup ... not fixed :(
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I just started watchjng Jennie this summer, and she is awesome!
I'm a US teenager but this is awesome!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
I enjoyed this very much, thank you.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
yay sexual equality! Yay marry poppins tasty medicine! yay stick it to dumbeldore! yay!
Thumper56 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
What a great story! I've always loved Disney and merging those characters with Harry Potter was terrific! I thought his extra instructors were a stroke of genius.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »