Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternative Tournament
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
First of all - colleague not college as a colleague is a co-worker (of a higher class you might say) and a college is an advanced school.

Second of all, I get the feeling that at some point Potter would just say, "It wasn't me, you stupid, bloody, bat-buggering, Vampire, Dracula wanna-be pompous, greasy, perverted bastard!"

Oh, and it is Britain, so a two-finger salute would be more appropriate - as a 1-finger salute is the American insult...but I suppose a 1 finger salute might work too.
SilverPantherSM chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
It's as odd, strange, weird, different, and unusual as I am. I LOVE IT! I Look forward to reading the sequel. In fact I think I shall go do that now. Goodbye. No need to reply.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
You're the one who goes around collecting faeces every morning and eats it, right?
NabikiB chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
Watch Ol' Bandit Run is another of Genkaifan's best and is based on 'Eastbound and Down', from Smokey and the Bandit, available in full on YouTube. If you haven't seen the movie or read the fic, watch the movie first.
pupstarstar chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
GO! Marry Poppins!
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I just found this and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2017
Almost didn't read this but so glad I did. Lol, loved all of the "evil" witches teaching Harry and when Mary Poppins handled Dumbledore, all I can say is awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
Very unique and very interesting.
evalhanne chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
I really liked this story and loved the way you used the Disney villains! Madame Mim has always been my favorite!
Mysts of Time chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
...this seems like the slash is more then implied. And involves Harry (I thought it would be a background character, or a side character. Oh well. A great story for any and all that are fine with this .
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Loving this so far, especially the idea of Mary Poppins being his teacher/governess.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Hey my name is Amelia happen to find this story at 1 o clock in the morning when I couldn't sleep awesome story keep up the great work
VeronicaD13 chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
How have I never read this before?! It's so original anf absolutely amazing! Brilliant! Beautiful! I love the variety of characters and the utter chaos they bring! Great job!
Night Star chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Task 2 Ursula
smiles2go chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
You made something very different into something very enjoyable!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »