Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternative Tournament
kami god shinigami chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
There was one where he went to a goblin school but i can not remember the name of the fic
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Well, this is a great fic! Mary Poppins as Harry's new Headmistress, COOL!
And all his professors, WICKED! Love the baddies who coo and love on adorable Harry!
Chris King chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
That? was awesome!
Wildrop chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Before anything else, I just have to tell you how impressed I am with the two different conversation sequences in chapter 2 - the one between Hannah Abbott and Augusta Longbottom, and the other between Harry and Neville. Very witty, and a good show of getting into character while writing different sorts of people. A very nice contrast between the female and male genders, too, and the different ways in which they communicate. Suffice it to say I was giggling madly throughout the entirety of the different exchanges.
Rabunga chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I absolutely loved this! Having read many GOF versions, I have never seen a Mary Poppins xover and thought you did an amazing job! A cracking good read :)
noylj chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Bye bye
HarnGin chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love this story! I've re-read it and its sequel several times. That said, as always, I've got a "but." It has always bothered me that Mme. Maxime calls Harry "La petite." Could you please change the "La petite" to "Le petit" since he's male and not female? I know you posted this story ages ago, but it would make the reading so much more enjoyable to read and I do enjoy re-reading it. Thanks!
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
xd good Harry that a good shut up for your 2 false friends (_)
Aethinair chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
bartemius
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I love your take on the Triwizard Tournament!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

And Harry, learning to be a gigantic, black dragon? From Maleficent? EPIC-SAUCE Chocolate Sundae.
Do you think you could write a drabble or omake one-shot about his conversations with the Horntail? Poor dear, being separated from her mate... ;;
*wants to hug the big scaly*
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Wonderful wonderful wonderful story. I must say that I love the omake and I agree that that was a wonderful way to use Mim.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I love who you have as Harry's teachers simply wonderful. I also love Harry's reasoning for not rescuing Ron the reason he gave was very reasonable, why on earth would Dumbles think that Harry would want to rescue Ron after not talking to the git for most of the year?
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I love the Harem Boy joke that caused Neville and Harry to go so red. Maleficent was truly a surprise but why ever not? I am truly loving this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Uhh...WTF I am in shock you summed up the definition of fan fiction madness in 4 chapters wow!

I have an account but am on my sister's laptop at Poppyseed Pomphrey

PsP
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Oh, I like. Mary and allies teaching Harry what he should know. Love the digs that Harry and Augusta do to Dumbles.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »