Reviews for Painful
Lady Moiraina chapter 1 . 3/4
Not gonna lie. Tom/Harry is not something I usually go for in general. I've read a few that are interesting, but not my first, second or even third pick for pairings. Usually I have to be really bored to venture out of my reading criteria. But I LOVE this one shot! It reminds me of my parents. My mom threw a hairdryer at my dad when they were living together b/c she thought he was going to break up with her, instead he proposed. It's a great story and basically I usually go through all of an author's stories before favoriting them, but this sealed the deal. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
pfft harry you twat. this was beautiful good job.
moon-halo90 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love this. I was crying when I thought Tom was cheating and now call I can say is YES from betrayal to engagement...AWESOME!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wonderful story! Absolutely loved it!
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love the last line. That was hilarious!
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This story is really good! i adore Harry's insecurity and loved the last line! :)
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hi Daphne!

Sweet, sad, and a bit amusing at the end, I suppose. What a happy misunderstanding. I can see how Harry would think that though.

Their emotion is very strong, and very well portrayed. Awesome job!

Love,

Avalon
elfinmyth chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I can't believe how cute this was... But really? The Dark Lord asking love advice to one of his death eaters? ;P

I'm glad that that story about girls turned into this :)

xx elfin
Evi15 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Me reactions

OMG! TOM!

Awww harry you bastard...

AHHHHHH TOM! :D :D

YAY! :D

Oh tsk tsk harry will you never learn?...
eris8656 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
the last line was the best!