Reviews for Scar Head = Enemy Mine
LauranTheBiscotti chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Cool ! Is this written as a diary/journal then? Keep up the good work.
Amelia chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
The stuff about Snape cracks me up because Snape is anti-Voldemort and is spying on the Malfoys right along with the other Death Eaters. This is very interesting stream-of-consciousness stuff...saying just what pops into his head, as though he were sitting in a chair glaring at the wall. Sometimes he says stuff that seems not quite like him and a bit overblown-like I think suggesting that Malfoy had an Oedipal Complex is a bit much-but otherwise it's good stuff. The second-to-last sentence gave me quite a start-is he being initiated as a Death Eater? We all know he's headed in that direction, but isn't he a bit young? Oh well. Glad to see I'm not the only one who still hates Malfoy for the evil slimy Death Eater spawn that he is.
Leisure chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That. was. damn. funny. Most of the Draco humor fics I read aren't funny at all, but your style is just so...funny? Must think of better word...Great job though. 100% Draco Malfoy all the way. Go you!
kcheyne chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
LOL! Oh, how I love Draco. This is funny, I love it almost as much as I love him! It was uncannily believeable.

Well, adios, I must be going now. Keep up the GREAT work!
Zahrah Thomson-Radcliffe chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Wow you reallly got inside Dracos Head. I liked it alot!

Though i think Dracos gone mad!
Snowlily chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
interesting.
Ming Li chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Draco has gone deranged. ROFL I have never pictured him like this, but it's amusing as hell anyway.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Kewl story! There are just too many fics out there that make Draco look like an innocent, abused, mistunderstood poor Slytherin kid. I read those fics too, sometimes... but I think he's always slightly out of character in fics like that.
Abominor Aquilus chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Yay! I love draco fics!
Animorphalite chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
That's cool. It was funny how he kept insulting my mom and dad (SHE'S NOT UGLY!). Cool rant.
GemCee86 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
awesome, absolutly spiffing
Ayla Pascal chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
i really like this story, you have really gotten into Draco's head. I don't get the Ginny thing though, Does Draco like her or is he just denigrating her. ANd i read your post in FFN, and i would like to say, that what i wrote wasn't my real opinion. I was just in a bad mood.
SilverPhoenixWings chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Sounds like /someone/ *coughcoughDRACOcoughcough* was on a sugar-rush. "Erm, I guess I deserved the beating" LOL. This was great.
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Ehehehehe... Draco does sound like a five-year old. But still, this IS in the Humor category, after all. :) Wow, I can't believe it, I bothered to sign in for once in order to review this. Be proud of yourself! (Gee, am I modest or what? *grin*)
blue patronus chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
That is soooo Draco Malfoy. Snobbish, stuckup, jealous...well, anyting hing and this review won't be safe for all eyes.