Reviews for The Spy Who Loved Me
KendallSchmidtLuver chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Ahh! I need to know if Kendall is okay
Please update this it's sooooo good!
krafty writer chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
You should continue someone ends up killing camille the policy broken sex on the chiefs desk maybe
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Oh nooooo! What's happened? Please update soon, we need to know what's happened and where the people are taking Kendall and Carlos! Hopefully there will be some more Kendall angst lol, because it's my favourite :)
Rendall chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I totally thought this story was supposed to be between jarlos and kogan but I was way wrong I never noticed the cargan/James thing haha
Dantes15 chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
Great, great, great story! What a delight it was for me reading it. It was very fast thou, the chapters were a lot more smaller than your other fictions but it was as amazing as always. You really are a very talented girl and should pursue with writting... It's your destiny hahaha. Well, if you don't go pro, at least continue writing BTR fics for us. We love it.
obliviousblitz chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Holy... Omgggggg.. This is such an epic fic! Omggggg.. Please. Please. PLEASE update soon! It's so good! I really want to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
It's almost 2013 and you haven't updated this. Pls. update SOON! I really miss the CUTE CARGAN and the HOT KAMESXD
BeMineKendall chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
hi! can you please make an update of this? it's so exciting! i can't wait for what's gonna happen next...I JUST SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS.
starstruk97 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
OMG please please please please please update! I love this story so much and you left on such a cliffhanger that you HAVE to update! PLEASE! I will give you all my love plus extra! It all actiony and suspense-ful now! I NEED MORE! So please update soon! (BTW I am not demanding or presuring you (so dont freak out ;) )into this, I just love this story and an update would be nice... )
stacy.charest chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
Oh WOW! Amazing story so far can't wait for more update soon please
AusGal chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Ok, but seriously. I have been waiting so patiently for an update for this, because I LOVE IT SO MUCH, and you are sort of killing me with the wait! Please please please keep writing this story! It really is the bomb! I just love everything about it, and to leave it on such a cliffy, oh my goodness! PLEASE UPDATE IT! Love your other work too of course, but this is just my absolute favourite!
Gmavy chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
I must know what happens next! This story is awesome. I did this with your story 'Superheroes'. I started reading them knowing they were on hiatus and now I'm sad. I just said 'eh it doesn't matter that they're on hiatus, I'll deal' But now I keep checking to see if they are updated.
But I reiterate, your stories are great!
Silverraindrops chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
Loved this it is soamaing please update soon the suspence is killing me!
Vampchick chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
OMG love this! Please write more really soon this is great!
starstruk97 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! You have got 13 chapters into the story already, why stop now? PLEASE! This story is my life! There isn't any other story like it! Your TOO far in and left us TOO big of a cliffhanger to stop! PLEASE!