Reviews for Beauty To Her Alone
bluerozelovetruth chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
ACTUALLY, I THINK ITS FINE JUST THE WAY IT IS. ONE TIME I READ THIS ALLADIN VERSION OF INUYASHA MIROKU/SANGO PARING AND THEY COPY IT WORD BY WORD AND LET ME SAID IT WAS BORN, AND JUST STUPID, BUT YOUR STORY IS A PERFECT MIXS, ITS THE SAME BUT ITS CHANGE TO MATCH THE INUYASHA AND KAGOME THEME JUST PERFECTLY, SO I SUGGEST YOU KEEP IT LIKE THAT, SO THE STORY CAN BE SIMALAR TO THE ORIGINAL STORY, BUT BE JUST DIFFERENT ENOUGH TO MAKE IT CLEARLY A INUYASHA STORY AND NOT A COPY.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
GEART STORY BUT MAYBE U SHOULD HAVE NAME THE HORSE AU-UH THE DEMON HORSE THAT FOLLOWS SEESHOMARU OR AFTER KAGOME CAT
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
AWSOME PROLOG
myree2001 chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Yes I think you should continue this story !
InuKag4evertogether chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
aww beautiful. but i think u should make a sequel. where naraku comes and trys to take kagome as his but inu comes to the rescue. aww good times *wipes away a tear* anywho, please take my idea into consideration. alert me if u do the sequal! ]
Blue - Mirash chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Sweet :3
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
Yes! I totally think you should make it longer! Even though it has a great ending, you should make a sequel!
Mrs.Inuyasha-Odair chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Yes. Continue this story!
sakemori chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
you better continue it!1 or do i need to threaten you again?
Suikidoen chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
I think it would be nice to see an epilogue of sorts :) if not a couple extra chapters.
Daichilover chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed, but I'm back! Wonderful story ending there! I would actually like to see a little more than the movie showed. It would be great so see when they get married and other things like that. Besides, we haven't had time with our favorite Inuhanyou as he should be!

~Daichi
Sessho's Gal chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
i loved this story. i think you should keep writing.
AlphaDog1132 chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
yes take it further i want to she how far u can take it
Lionsheart13771 chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
*tear* i love happy endings.

I think if you have a good strong idea, you should go for it!

~Lions Heart 獅子の心 (ROAR! -)
Rikki Taro chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Awesome story! I hope you upload more soon.