Reviews for Redgret and Forgiveness
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Excellent insight and original. Weird but logical. Thank you.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Loved it!
Allie9 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Again, you cement my liking of Cho's character even more. I think you wrote him very well!
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
She probably would forgive, I suppose, but I'm still not convinced Cho cares one way or another. But I've also decided I'm basically done with Cho now. He bothers me too much. Perhaps if the writers had seen fit to give him a storyline that centred around him doing something other than disobeying orders, but they have not. And one Jane is enough for me on that team. Sigh. Now I am annoyed at Cho again. But I do love the comparison to Rigsby. My Rigsby.
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
God, I needed this. I was so frustrated with the writers for not having a Lisbon Cho situation in this episode. And had it been there, this story of yours is exactly how I think it would happen.

Lisbon and Cho were extremely in character. I admire your intelligence to not mess around with too much of dialogues which would be completely unbelievable for Cho and Lisbon. Lisbon is a woman of little words when it comes to emotional stuff and Cho is not the best conversationalist so this is really the best interaction they would have had.

I like how Cho drew comparisons between Jane and himself and finally realized that he shouldn't have pulled a Jane on her. I also loved how easily they read each other probably as a result of the years of working together. Now that is another thing I want the writers to show once in a while.

This story had everything the actual episode missed to deliver and I am so happy that you shared this with us.

Thanks and Good luck with all the stories you write in future.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Yes, you seem to perfectly understand Lisbon's character. I say this because I can see her acting like that. It's so her. And with Cho the same. I do believe that he would be guilty for going behind Lisbon's back. More so because they seem to have such admiration and respect from one another. It would sting to be betrayed. I like that Cho was comparing the different relationships they all had with the Boss. I like this story. It was a great insight. You wrote it well. :-)
egal chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
"Jane for seeming to not care about hurting her but whom always managed to somehow make her forgive him."- That is absolutely what I think about Jane and what makes me almost loose faith in Jisbon.

A great Story once again information specialist :)
LittleMender chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was good. I doubt that one assistant D.A. could really screw things up too badly for the SCU of the CBI, and I trust Lisbon's ability to make things right with the D.A.'s office-she's pretty good with office politics. The real problem there would be the professional embarrassment it might cause her.

But I didn't think about how the real repurcussions of Cho's actions would be their effect on his relationship with Lisbon. She would hold Cho to a different/higher standard than Jane (always differentiates between a consultant and an agent), higher even than Rigsby and Van Pelt. I think this might hurt Lisbon more because it was Cho. And it would bother them both to think this had anything to do with Jane's possible influence on him.

But the subtle reminder that Lisbon's his boss would be enough for KC, and Lisbon would know that. I can see her handling it just this way. She wouldn't need to belabor the point-she would know that too. And just this simple reminder and reprimand (probably more a part of her consummate handling of those office politics than a desire to punish), discipline mixed with forgiveness, is absolutely Lisbon.

Nice read, information specialist!