Reviews for Everywhere I Am, There You'll Be
Phoebe chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Your story brought me to tears. Not just one little tear streaming down my face for dramatic effect, but full on sobbing. I guess I am a bit dramatic, but well written.
Phoenix Gurlz chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
God..this is amazing...iam crying rite now...i really hated the way ianto died and this story pays respect ti ianto's character... i love u...whoever wrote finally feels like a closure
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
goddammit...i KNEW this would break my heart but nooooo i had to read it...dammit...good job T_T
LittleSister505 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I bet you like to watch people cry. That just broke my heart then fixed it then broke it again. Not fun. Fantastic! In torn you see... 3 /3 3
KJT chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I cried. So beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Im i wont hide it. Im crying. Because it is truly amazing and wow.
Its a masterpiece !
SarahCat1717 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh the tears! I have been moved to tears! You really captured it perfect! That is exactly what Ianto would do. He always took care of Jack. Thanks so much for writing this.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Poor Jack! Ianto was really perfect for him, because he understood. He's not one of those love/hate relasionships. He loves Jack and JAck loves him. Thank you for writing!
gambits princess chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
omg i can't belive i'm crying over a fanfic. very very good job!
XRebeccaKentX chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was amazing. I'm crying my eyes out and am missing Ianto somehow more so than I did, but it was absolutely brilliant.
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ahwwww so sweet! It's funny cos that's exactly the thing Ianto would do aha! :)
The Boeshane Babe chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh well done, you've got me crying. Brilliantly written
SHININGSTAR329 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So sad and beautiful I cried. Your a wonderful writer.
deleted1e5283424 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my god...I freaking cried. That was so sad and beautifully written. I need to go find a bucket for my tears now ;_;