Reviews for She doesn't know
Stray Sentinel chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm a little bit confused about what's going on in this story. I think it could use some clarification here or there to make it easier to tell which time frame the different parts are in.
cybercat08 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
wow. I was not expecting that last paragraph. how terribly sad. I seriously thought this was going to have a happy ending. Though I generally don't appreciate Chell/Glados as a couple I really liked this story, and even hope to see more from you on the subject.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Aw, poor GLaDOS. Reverse psychology doesn't always work quite as planned ...
mrawgirl09 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This story's getting me between going D'awwwwww, and wiping happy tears from my eyes and going into depression for GlaDOS. Great story. Good job. *sniff*
Madame Renard chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really like this story, but it confused me a lot. The timeline is weird; I can see the story journeys through Portal 1 and 2 but at the end GLaDOS mentions the cores, which have been destroyed since Portal 2. It also cuts off really awkwardly at the end. It also looks like i could use some editing, but since this is a longish oneshot, I don't blame you that much. Anyways since this is sort of GLaDOS/Chell I forgive you. XD