Reviews for Inside of You
KuniMagicGirl chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
Damn it and it was just getting good you had to to do a make Ryou and Melvin pop in just at that time you kill joy
KuniMagicGirl chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
o wow I'm glad that Hank finally got his ass kicked but wow how it got kicked shocked the hell out of me
Kunimagicgirl chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
Once again you made me laugh and OMFR if all ppl PEGASUS as Bakuras and Ryous uncle i dint even have to see the name i guessed it with the car horn and the mention of cartoons all over the car then i saw the name and i just fell off my bed laughing my butt of
Kunimagicgirl chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
OMG this was so funny that was the dest laugh i ever had good job
Gewlface chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
Okay, you're officially my favorite YGO author. This is the second AMAZING story I've read by you (and in one day!), and now I'm going to go look for more! Thanks for writing this!
Big fan of you chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
I adored this fix from the very start.
It's hilarious and now this.. This completely explains EVERYTHING left unanswered about Melvin, and how he seems both childish and well batshit insane.
And now I just kinda feel bad for Melvin.. He honestly did think Marik enjoyed it.. And gods Melvin is suddenly both adorable and disturbing...
Also Bakura you lil' stubborn overprotective kitty.
Sorry my feels are showing.
Kyou-Sohma123 chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
that was an awesome fanfic i ever read in my life, and usuallu i tell people how bad thier was but screw that! THIS IS AN AWESOME FANFIC!
GayBabies chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
This was a really good story! I don't want it to end!
13579Marik chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! at first i thought Bakura and Ryou would be battling it out for Marik when Ryou got mad at Bakura(Marik) for hanging out with Marik(Bakura) a lot at the ice cream place. Then I remembered it's thiefshipping and deathshipping so yeah... Lol I loved when Melvin killed his dad(sounds kind of weird but whatever) it brought me joy because he was raping Marik, surprised me with that to. Plus it made me happy cause I thought a main character would die but thank the gods that didn't happen! Anyway great story awesome concept/storyline. Plus i loved the ending it surprised me and made me laugh!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
Awesome story just spent the last hour, hour and a half? Reading it when you said a character was going to die I thought it would be Marik or Bakura cause that's what happens most of the time. But we'll did you sulfide me with Melvin killing his dad and going all nuts, at that moment the Yami Marik from the show came into mind and that was pretty great. Lol Marik and Bakura are about to get it on when Melvin and Ryou come in!

Great story I loved it!
supersteffy chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
"Straightening his favorite lavender midriff": a midriff is a belly, not a shirt.
supersteffy chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Lol! ""I did not!" the blonde argued. "You caught me by surprise!"

"I believe I caught you by the dick."" : very nice turn of phrase.
supersteffy chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Lol "I'm in a Psycho-sandwhich." great line!
supersteffy chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
For the record, I like fight scene... :) and it's a fan fic...drama is sorta the point...it's like SOAPS on paper.
supersteffy chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This is very interesting. I've read a novel where this situation occurred and it seems fucking hard as hell to write it right, so props for doing well so far.!