Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
YOU company is all that's needed. Tanya was in charge WITH the Christmas shopping.

ETC ETC, this story needs to be edited!
Why is Bella putting up with this bullshit? She shouldn't have to wait for a man like this.

And talk about grammar issues, holy shit batman! This chapter needs some work. Spell check should never be the only editing tool you use!
This story is off to a bad start. First off, any dick that been inside Tanya is not one I want near Bella. Second, if it took Tanya more determination and stubbornness then Edward himself has to "break his wall down" then how is it that he "fell for her instantly"? That's amazingly contradictory. Third, some of the grammar needs work. Fourth, how is it that Tanya left
Edward "completely and utterly alone" if he still has a rather large family? Fifth, what does it say about Edwards future love for Bella that Tanya was the most beautiful, passionate, incredible woman that he had ever met? Or that he is able to fall "instantly" in love? Jesus, Bella should be concerned every time Edward leaves the house and sees a woman! He could "instantly" fall in love! And lastly, can someone "appear INTO" your life? Wouldn't they just appear IN your life not INTO? Ahh, that's part of issue #3- grammar.
Is Bella a moron? She said that Edward was a client but that's not really true is it? He was a customer for sure but not a client, he didn't receive professional services.
Pretty sad that one of Tanyas favorite places to be was...…..starbucks.
How did Tanya leave Edward completely and utterly alone? Did she take his whole family with her when she died? No, I think not. You should really reconsider some of your word choices. Because she didn't in fact leave him "completely and utterly alone". What a fucking joke. Could you perhaps make Edward any whinier? All this over one of the Denali whores? Please.
Its a bit contradictory. Edward said that Tanya shattered the walls he had built with a lot of stubbornness and determination but then says that he fell for her instantly. So which is it? Did she break down his walls in an instant or did she have to have determination and stubbornness?

Anyway, so Edward gets with Bella POST Tanwhore Denali? Nasty! You can say she was all these things, beautiful, smart, etc, but she will always be a gross whoring cumdumpster to me.
sue1zide chapter 35 . 7/6
Bella has as bad a temper as Edward, she's just not physical.
sue1zide chapter 9 . 7/5
This Bella strikes me as a gold digger a little. She spouts out comments about his wealth.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 7/4
Ages please?
adricastro chapter 39 . 6/14
Just re read this and I loved it so much again! You're writing is flawlesss!
cutie123r chapter 8 . 6/6
This is so good
tanseynz chapter 39 . 6/1
A very interesting story with well thought-out characters and several side plots enhancing the process. The open ending is clever - can see a sequel a few years later, given Esme’s irrational hate of Bella.
Edward is a bit like Esme, taking everything to extremes, but at a guess, Bella plus the rest of the family will keep an eye on him. Given his tendency to violence if someone gets on his wrong side, probably a good idea. Let’s hope he doesn’t treat Matthew and subsequent children the way Esme treated him. Teens can be sanity stretching!
Atwiggs chapter 39 . 3/30
I truly loved this Fic! The Epi was just ok but the rest of this story was so amazing and I loved it! I wanted to kick Edwards butt now and then, though. Good luck Andreea!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 3/30