Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
adricastro chapter 39 . 6/14
Just re read this and I loved it so much again! You're writing is flawlesss!
cutie123r chapter 8 . 6/6
This is so good
tanseynz chapter 39 . 6/1
A very interesting story with well thought-out characters and several side plots enhancing the process. The open ending is clever - can see a sequel a few years later, given Esme’s irrational hate of Bella.
Edward is a bit like Esme, taking everything to extremes, but at a guess, Bella plus the rest of the family will keep an eye on him. Given his tendency to violence if someone gets on his wrong side, probably a good idea. Let’s hope he doesn’t treat Matthew and subsequent children the way Esme treated him. Teens can be sanity stretching!
Atwiggs chapter 39 . 3/30
I truly loved this Fic! The Epi was just ok but the rest of this story was so amazing and I loved it! I wanted to kick Edwards butt now and then, though. Good luck Andreea!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 3/30
Oh noooo!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 3/30
Omg! What a mess! Esme is such a bitch and she played them all by taking a few pills for attention. She needs to see a psychiatrist! But why would should ever try now! She’s spoiled rotten! She wants attention.
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 3/29
I feed like something bad is going to happen to the baby, pls don’t do that!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 3/29
Oh noooo! I hate that stuck-up bitch! Edward should have told his mother to stay away forever! She needed to be scared that her son would leave her!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 3/29
I hope Esme comes around but I doubt it...
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/29
I’m loving this Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 3/28
Wow ! I have a feeling that Bella is not going to go for this... I’ll find out soon!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 3/27
Ut Oh it’s boing be out of the hat now!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 3/27
I’m happy that Edward is thawing out! Love these two together!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 3/27
Awww! Edward needs a good laugh! I lost my husband a year ago and I haven’t had a good laugh yet, until I laughed at the stupid jokes they shared, so thx for that!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/27
Ok, I’m starting to LOVE this Fic! So happy I found this!
3,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »