Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
Alice chapter 39 . 9/12/2014
Oh, s..t! What happened to the she-troll?
minime chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
great story!
mommymac0508 chapter 39 . 9/8/2014
Hello I just read all 39 chapters and I loved it the ups downs and the crazy Edward and Bella still found their happily ever after thank you
alaskangirl chapter 39 . 9/6/2014
i have enjoyed reading this so much. this is the first one I have ever wanted to junk punch esme. I loved every world of this.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 39 . 9/2/2014
The writing and story were great and you have great talent as a writer. My hardest thing about this story was you ruining the total essence of Esme, I know it was your choice to do so. It is easier to stomach Renee or Elizabeth as the bad mother. U
cullensrule chapter 36 . 8/30/2014
Can these two people never have a happy occasion be just happy with no outside drama? First the wedding and now the baby coming home. Hope the bodyguard takes James out. He needs to go.
stephi910 chapter 39 . 8/28/2014
just found your story...really enjoyed it! tho def curious about esme! wish there was more with matthew and Edward...love those 2 together! really hoping you're still thinking about a future-take :)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
I have a feeling there's a reason Edward's back injury keeps coming up. Thanks for writing! Although I don't exactly agree with the way the story has gone, it's still very well written. I really hope there's not too much angst.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/4/2014
This is actually starting to sound like a soap opera.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Really great story! Thank you so much for writing!

One thing that concerns me though is that Bella seems to be very much willing to stoop down to Esme's level. I would've expected her to be more gracious. Not exactly a pushover, but just a better person than Esme.
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Wow, Edward was really in love with Tanya and is devastated by her death. How will he possibly be able to move on from this?

How old was he when she died?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh I couldn't wait for the next Balancoire update so I thought I'd check this story out! No idea what it's about but I can't wait to find out...
Edward'sDJ chapter 39 . 7/11/2014
Cryptic, but lovely. Thank you.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
You should hit the 'Complete' button on this story! I almost didn't read it because I thought it was a WIP, but I'm glad I read it! So good!
Edward'sDJ chapter 36 . 7/10/2014