Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
I'm not sure that Angela's sledgehammer approach is helping...
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Edward is very slow to warm to Bella.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Fascinating start.
luckyladyfla chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
Great story!
EVK70 chapter 39 . 6/8/2014
Lovely awesome story. Thank you!
cullensrule chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
Esme what a sick twisted self centered bitch and I think James will do something to her. She is just a pawn in his revenge against Edward and family. She doesn't see it and quite frankly I won't feel sorry for her.
I had pre-eclampsia my last pregnancy not fun. Poor Bella and then this. Goodthing out of this Matthew will never be subjected to her and her crazy.
Debra doo chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
I love this story sweets.
pauleen chapter 39 . 5/10/2014
Thank you so much for a lovely story and I too appreciate lose tie ends sometimes. I love how care free and sexy Edward is and that Rose is being accepting to Bella.

Thank you again.
cfigueroa78 chapter 39 . 5/9/2014
Good story. This wasn't my favorite Edward though. And Rosalie and Emmett were horrible. I know what it's like to have a manipulative and cruel mother. What irked me is how much Edward let her come between him and Bella. The sonogram incident a few chapters back where he actually verbally abused Bella was unacceptable. A sane woman would have noticed misdirected anger that is clearly a very bad sign. Especially since this was a man verbally abusing the pregnant mother to be of his child. Women surprise partners with sonograms all the time - Edward made it seem like she murdered a litter of puppies, unreal! I wish she had left Edward and had some time apart. Sometimes people who allow others to manipulate them need to have a cold dose of reality. He would have been able to see it sooner the crap his mother was doing. Many of these characters were very unpleasant, even in the end when they made peace, it was difficult to like them considering how awful they were from the beginning.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 39 . 5/6/2014
loved the story and chapter!
Twiolic chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Not sure what she made for dinner but it didn't sound like hotdogs.
rushed chapter 30 . 5/3/2014
My husband had that back operation when one of my sons was about 13 months old. We though the recovery was going make life so difficult, turns out it was the best decision he ever made.
NY13 chapter 39 . 5/2/2014
feel short changed on Esme
SLKerouac chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
It's now Alice's wedding. The family are at the beach all getting ready. Bella is looking for Edward and Matthew knowing that they needed to get ready and still haven't. Edward is sent off to shave and get ready. Bella ends up helping Rosalie with her hair. Emmett takes Matthew to get him ready even with a diaper change. The wedding planner is getting the people into place. Edward and Bella along with Emmett and Rosalie were the witnesses for Jasper and Alice. Bella was now off into her own world during the ceremony. Bella was thinking of her life with Edward. How he was her everything. That he was her imperfect perfect husband. That he was meant for her. After the wedding Edward and Bella went for a walk. Bella told Edward about a conversation and a job interview the next week. Edward wanted his wife happy. That was her dream and he was willing to let her achieve it. It was the love that they had for each other that brought them so close. They had lived thru a lot of heartache but it was Bella being the stronger to keep them together. It was Edward's love and desire for Bella and a family. It was their lives as they wanted to live together. It was their love for each other. Thanks for writing! I hope there is more as to where Edward, Bella, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Carlisle and Matthew go with the family. Thanks! Keep writing!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 39 . 4/30/2014
I really liked the epilogue and how things have calmed down and improved among the family. I also like that you left open the possibility of Esme coming back and getting caught. Thank you for sharing this story with us! :)
3,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »