Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
lud chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
lud chapter 33 . 4/24/2014
Esme is a monster! I had pre-emclapsia in my pregnancy and it is a very delicate condiçõa, you perfectly described the situation.
Great chapter, I'm sorry Bella.
lud chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
OMG! Esme and James are crazy scary, I see that Edward did wrong with James, I think James could be in love with Tania? I did not see a strong reason to separate Tania and James Edward ... just jealousy.
Ps. Poor Carlisle.
annaharding chapter 39 . 4/24/2014
Thanx for sharing this entertaining story! I enjoyed it a lot.
lud chapter 27 . 4/24/2014
I could kick Rosalie and Esme, they are two witches. I hope Edward Esme see it for what it is, I understand that she is his mother, and mothers are not perfect and we love them anyway ... it just can not be blinded by the evil that wants to make Esme to Bella.
lud chapter 26 . 4/24/2014
Esme got what I wanted, she put distance between Edward and Bella, she damaged the relationship delesmuito evil. Edward feels guilty and wanted to put the blame on hope Edward does not believe Esme, she estva probably lying about suicide, she just wanted to attract and Edward moved his family.
lud chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
Esme is a manipulative witch, she tries to make Bella look guilty, I just hope that Edward would not believe! I understand Bella, I was too skinny before pregnancy and when I got pregnant I felt great, but after my daughter was born I saw was not so much, I raised a number, which made me have a healthy weight.
dazzleglo chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Starting to loosen up Edward good for you.
dazzleglo chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
About time Edward.
lud chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
Pregnant Bella will be very hot! I had two wishes in my pregnancy, and really is not something normal, I did not sleep just thinking about eating the fried calamari squid rings, and I do not like calamari, but ate a huge plate. I'm glad that Emmett is getting close, but I'm afraid to James and Esme ... they seem to me absolutely crazy.
lud chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Edward's reaction was exciting, I loved her joy.
Esme is a poor and unbalanced woman, I think she will endanger Bella and the baby. Much I love it.
FinnMac chapter 39 . 4/24/2014
I think Esme was in disguise sitting in the back waiting for the chance to kidnap Matthew! Thanks for sharing your story.
dazzleglo chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Edward your are an idiot.
dazzleglo chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Poor Bella was worried still about his shirt.
dipsydoodle chapter 39 . 4/24/2014