Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
sherryola chapter 17 . 5/27
Bella needs to find her courage before she meets the horrible family. they'll crush her if she doesn't.
sherryola chapter 14 . 5/27
I don't care either way, in terms of my man's financial status. i would like him to be employed, but other than that, I don't care if he makes less, equal or more than me.
sherryola chapter 12 . 5/27
Okay, let's hope edward has the balls to refuse next time his mother demands something. wow, bitchy Esme, so rare. but cool because it's unusual. i'm very stubborn, and I wouldn't have had a problem telling my dad no if he acted that way.
sherryola chapter 10 . 5/27
yay, they are making progress. I love that they are starting off as friends, that their attraction and affection, eventual love, is happening gradually, instead of meeting and jumping into bed.
sherryola chapter 8 . 5/27
Cute. I like them together, the silly jokes, their banter. I liked that bella was upfront and asked her questions outright. angela is a little irritating, but I wouldn't be very tolerant of a friend acting the way she does sometimes. lol.
sherryola chapter 6 . 5/27
I've had this story on my TBR list for a long time, and someone mentioned it recently on facebook. I decided to give it a try. I'm really liking it. Love the bond between Edward and Jessica. Very cool to see Jessica as a nice kid you know. I'm thinking Edward's family is incredibly insensitive, less than a year since his wife died and trying to get him to move on, either esme setting him up or emmett telling him to get laid.
Kopec82 chapter 39 . 5/26
Wow Esme the bio bad Bitch! Hahahaha
Kopec82 chapter 19 . 5/25
What boyfriend buys u a car? Sorry but that's wrong she looks like a gold digger
Kopec82 chapter 18 . 5/25
Well Alice left her go alone what a friend?,
Kopec82 chapter 7 . 5/25
Hahaha the jokes wher good
taketwotheyresmall chapter 39 . 5/1
Excellent story - really enjoyed it:)
I really really hope you find a beta whose first language is English. It would help this story enormously
fanfictionalcolic chapter 38 . 3/29
Interresting story
fanfictionalcolic chapter 24 . 3/27
Your French is "impeccable " and impressive. More often than not in FF word it's awful google translation without any sense.
You seem to have a lot of knowledge of Auvergne, not the most touristic area in France. Have you ever been there?
lenniem chapter 26 . 2/16
I really dislike this Edward, he takes no real responsibility for himself and treats Bella in an appalling fashion. She needs to run a mile away from this crazy family Having both her parents die and supporting herself has made her grow up much more than he has
3,668 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »