Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
MoniMD chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
We women are so impatient. Edward gave her a hand. Instead of holding on to it and be glad she pushes for the abole arm. Haha!
sabiga808 chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Isabella is all conflicted with emotions poor girl... i know the feeling. Good ending to the chap. Cant wait for the next update
beckaboo924 chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Oh, that was a good one. She finally went directly to the source instead of going behind his back! And in doing so she was rewarded with a baby step further in the relationship.

Maybe Irina is happy he's not replacing Tanya with a look a like? she seems supportive.
amnoregon chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
You evil evil woman! I am loving this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
you are doing so great with this story! can't wait to read the next chapter!
Maplestyle chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
I don't know yet what to make of Irina. She didn't seem malicious but canon Irina didn't either at first.
farsideomoon chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
thanks for the update, loved the chapter and this story.

I'm sure it's do to the prologue but I keep wanting her to run for the hills to protect herself from his reluctance and his families medling ways. She's a tuff cookie to keep on and risk her heart so openly.
Shellbowen chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Another great chapter! I am happy that Tanya's sister was not mean to her.
motherbeatrice chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
well of course Lauren would have to show up. I love the fact that Esme is a little devious in this story instead of the usual goodie mom. Love the story

Thank you.
xtothey chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Hmm, I'm not sure what to think about Edward. I know that he needs time, but she has feelings for him and for him to not even be able to call her his girlfriend - I'm just not sure.

Thanks for updating!
darkinque chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Half way through this chapter I really wasn't sure if Bella would be mature enough to keep this relationship going, but by the end of the chapter I was so proud of her. I am really glad that she was able to let her jealousy go and realize what Edward is going through. I love these two. Thanks for the chapter.
Techie.freq chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Loving the pace of the story..
amberkey chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Whatever Bella! Do not sleep with him if he can't even call you his girlfriend. LOVE this story!
chartwilightmom chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
now that is some serious guilt

thanks for sharing! keep it coming
flyrbrd chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Yes! Yes! I want to spend the night Edward. I can't wait for more ;)
3,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »