Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
iwmec chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
what is he waiting for what is it that's in the back of his mind ? that they need to say i love yous ? is that it ?

i need him to just do it already .. he;s getting very very oldfashioned and we'r all getting frustrated here :D

i loved the fight between them .. loved it ... i love how him temper makes him act like a jerk but he makes it all better afterwards
iwmec chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
plz let Edward come get her and then they have crazy wild amazing sex ... plz plz pretty plzzzz
iwmec chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
yaaayyy .. i think it was hot ,im so happy
iwmec chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
awweeee .. he kisssed heeeerrr .. he kisseddd heerrrr .. yaaayyyyyy

*jumps up and down*

the girls who rec this for me are scaring me of what's happening in the updates *bites nails nervously*
iwmec chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
awww .. i thought he was gonna kiss her or somethng
iwmec chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
awe .. he's gonna give her back her phone :):):)

i think im gonna pass out the first time he kisses her .. i wonder who's gonna initiate it :D:D:D
iwmec chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
poor Bella indeed :(

but poor Edward too :(:(
iwmec chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
aweeeee .. u'r killing me with how Edward is acting with Jess ..
iwmec chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
lol im loving it :):):)
iwmec chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
wow .. this is looking very interesting ..
Techie.freq chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Loved the update! I think, Bella won't overreact about Lauren.:)
Trg chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
This is a really great story. It is well written. Hopefully more people will read this wonderful start.
RingTheBella chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
Hmm, I had been thinking Tanya had been gone for longer than that.

It was inconsiderate for Bella not to call Angela and let her know that she wasn't coming home, but since Bella doesn't live with Edward, nor was he expecting Bella for a date, I think he has no right to be angry. She's an adult and she can spend the night at a friend's house if she wants to.

You're AN about Bella already knowing who Lauren is, has me confused. I don't remember how Bella would know Lauren, or of her. Remind me?
RingTheBella chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
48th floor! holy crap. I would not be comfortable living that high off the ground.
lindsay023 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Oh I love these two...

Its one of the best I have found lately!
3,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »