Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
pauleen chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
I really love this story. you have a few fanfic original here.
auror.dep chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
And now I'm looking forward for chapter 13. It's about a week between updates?

Great story.
auror.dep chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
& I thought that this story is going to be not very very long. Now I see that at this point story just takes speed. OK, I up for it.

I really like BenAngela.
auror.dep chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Jasper will support them.
auror.dep chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Yes, Mrs. Cullen isn't nice lady.

And dear author, talking about signs. In my family there are a lot of born under gemini sign. & everyone ends with aries. Everyone. Perhaps it's just in my suroundings but maybe gemini destined to meet aries.
auror.dep chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Ah yes. You mentioned your birthday in the first chapters. & according to your penname you're gemini. When is your birthday? Mine is in the end of May. The 30th.

& shalowness, crazyness and etc. are true. Apart from cheating ;-)
cherryhilz chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
I am sooo loving this story! I could not stop reading till I read all updates. I'm definitely hooked!

I love how B&E's relationship is progressing. I am not loving Esme though. She sounds like trouble. The rest of the cast of characters are all interesting. Jess is adorable.

Cannot wait for the next update! :)
auror.dep chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
I'm also intrigued. Could it be better? And why everything will change so 180.
auror.dep chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Jess doesn't like her grandparents too. I wonder why.

Left cell-phone, ahh.
auror.dep chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
They're seeing each other more & more. Great, story turns from cold to warm.
auror.dep chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Luckily I'm too old for books refered in this chapter ;-)

& maybe there will be Edward's and his mother relationship issues.
auror.dep chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I have feeling that I've read something you wrote. I'll inspect it later. But now I understand that this Edward won't be old-old. OK. Nevermind, old-Edward is good, too.
auror.dep chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
At one point this chapter made goosebumps on my body. Like Arctic cold ran through me. Words are put together so that I can morf than imagine pain he suffers.

As I said great start & I want more but time is nonrenewable resource.
ethelouise chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Esme is quite a piece of work, huh? I hope Edward can be honest and direct with Bella about his family (especially his mother) and about Lauren. I just started you story today and have enjoyed getting caught up. I was wondering what date the prologue was. Thanks for writing. I look forward to your updates.
ethelouise chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Just found your story and am really enjoying it. I think your Angela is my favorite in FF! Everyone needs a friend like her. I am off to read more.
3,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »