Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
ellieloves2read chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Cant wait to read what bella has to say to edward next!
Laurita91 chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
i love love looove ur story 3
Twiggalina chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Really great chapter!

I'm enjoying this story so much:)
luvmygt chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Really enjoying your story. Well written. Nice pace.
sousukes chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
Read this story in one sitting and loved it! :) Can't wait for the new chapter.
Rehtona chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
This is really picky of me and I know that even as I type this, but I just can't not tell you lol. Edward was a customer, not a client. They're similar but not the same. Other than that, it's interesting so far.
kinsano chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Cute chapter and a great ending!
sabiga808 chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
cant wait for the next chap update soon pls
kinsano chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
"meat and spices in the bowl" Were they making hot dogs from scratch? Like with casings, a meat grinder and sausage stuffing machine? Who the hell does that? So what was up with the green dress? There was nothing to indicate if he liked it or disliked it-I'm assuming he liked it, but WHY did he like it? Did the color bring out the highlights in her hair? Did the color make her skin seem to glow? Did it make her rack look huge (he IS a guy, afterall)? Dispite it being Edward's POV, we really aren't privy to his thoughts...
sabiga808 chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
loved this chap. cant wait to see whats next... why do i get the feeling that edwards family will have a problem with bella?
majose chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Yeah, that is the right question indeed. And I am sure that Edward will be pissed. Cannot wait.

I liked Alice. Nice, but not over the top bubbly.
sheviking chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Hell, yes, it's worth it! Don't back down, Bella!
sabiga808 chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
love this story... im already hooked on it.
allthelittlestars chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
This is such a lovely story! I like seeing the progression of their relationship, especially because the pace just seems to flow so easily. And Esme sounds like a treat already... not. You are doing a marvelous job with this story and I do hope you update soon!
Dawnriki chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Loved this and can't wait for more. Esme must be a huge bitch if even her granddaughter and son don't mind pointing it out.
3,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »