Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
cejsmom chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I'm reading! Just dropping in to say hi! Loving your story! Loving the smolder. His kiss was perfect as was hers. Angela needs to get laid! I'd kill her if she was my roomie!
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Love it! I Really like that Bella didnt let Edward walk all over her, she made a mistake there was no reason for his bitch fit! And whats the matter with Emmett, shame on him! I really hope when the time cames Edward can defende Bella, because thats not the impression that I gathered from the prologue! Please update soon!
Christina Fey chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
Oh DunDunDun! Loved it and I can't wait to see what happens!

~Jess
jennda chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
I think Edward should explain who this lauren is before he creates a problem for himself cannot wait for the next chapter I really like this story alot
T.fan01 chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Wow, can't wait to see the rest of that conversation.

It could go either way. Hope to get to read it soon! Hint hint.

Enjoying the the story very much. Really like it and have to laugh at Angela and her bruntness and Alice reaching out to Bella and befriending her, nice. Can hardly wait for more.

Thanks! : )
aabc chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Why is he being evasive? The truth is always better. I would have walked out after telling my mother I wasn't interested I her! Thanks for the update!
farsideomoon chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter. Yes, Bella already knows about the medling Esme & Lauren, so I wonder if Edward is going to dig himself in a hole or if Bella will let it slide.

Thanks for writing, can't wait to read more.
OneMillionFireflies chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
hi! I really love TPB! I'm really looking forward for the next chapter!

Thanks for writing!
shar0525 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Edward needs to start being honest. With others and himself. Now is a good time to start. And I'm DYING. To know about Esme.
crackupmonkey chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Oh Ed u should have just told her. I hope Bella calls him on it. She will need to be strong to deal with this family.
westernem chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
oh gosh i'm surprised he didn't just leave haha esme is really getting on my nerves. hope edward does more to stop lauren's advances and to let her know there's no way they are getting together.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Yay! Lobe this story! So Now she's trying to act like she doesn't know...is E going to find out about her being nosy behind his back? He'll probably get angry.
flyrbrd chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter! I love how Bella causes him to lose control, if only for a little bit ;)
jimemon chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Great update!
licpa chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
I really grow to love this story more and more with each update. THanks for sharing.
3,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »