Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
fanfictionalcolic chapter 38 . 3/29
Interresting story
fanfictionalcolic chapter 24 . 3/27
Your French is "impeccable " and impressive. More often than not in FF word it's awful google translation without any sense.
You seem to have a lot of knowledge of Auvergne, not the most touristic area in France. Have you ever been there?
lenniem chapter 26 . 2/16
I really dislike this Edward, he takes no real responsibility for himself and treats Bella in an appalling fashion. She needs to run a mile away from this crazy family Having both her parents die and supporting herself has made her grow up much more than he has
inditaTwihards chapter 39 . 1/27
i really love your story. thank you
ggb-luma chapter 39 . 1/22
Really great story ...I liked where you finished wondering about Esme though ,but you left it where it could stay the way it is,or you could continue ...Really enjoyed it
boopgirl chapter 39 . 1/21
Nice plot...
cullenlover88 chapter 39 . 1/20
great story
ggb-luma chapter 18 . 1/20
Esme is a total psycho mom..He's a grown man ,I don't know why he didn't expect this from her .Anyways , really enjoying your fic
cullensrule chapter 39 . 1/16
Thank you for this great story. To see Edward change from the man he was into the loving husband and father he became was wonderful. I enjoyed this so much. Esme is living in South America somewhere and if she isn't careful the loocal druglord might have yo do something. She's double crossing the wrong people.
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 1/2
I've seen this rec'd all over the place. More recently on the May to December Romance Contest FB group. I love the prologue and can't wait to read more!
ritamistry chapter 39 . 12/26/2014
Wow I love this story, it had been on my list for a very long time but I kept on putting off reading it. I am so glad I finished the whole thing in 2 days. I'm going to read your other stories now.
cullensrule chapter 38 . 12/16/2014
Could Esme and Carlisle be in Miami? I fe that she is going to go after Matthew.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
I really really detest rich people God Esme is worse than Olivia from Monster In Law
Longing to Write chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
I'm glad they're having a boy, but my husband would have been VERY disappointed if he missed a sonogram - especially one this important. The routine visits, not a big deal- sonogram, very big deal. I think edward should have been there for the big reveal, not told after. She could have rescheduled when he wasn't as busy.
Longing to Write chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
I'm confused - in the beginning of the chapter, you say bella graduated from college and now she is whining about how she will finish 2 years of school with a baby. Did I miss something?
3,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »