Reviews for The Procrustean Bed
twiclare chapter 39 . 9/20/2014
I actually rather like that you haven't neatly wrapped everything up for us and things are resolved but not final. Loved the story, thanks for sharing.
twiclare chapter 38 . 9/20/2014
I wonder if Bella is feeling the difference between the reactions to her own pregnancy and wedding plans.
twiclare chapter 37 . 9/19/2014
Things never seem to settle down for them!
twiclare chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Rosalie really has an awful lot of making up to do with Bella, I don't think she's ever uttered a civil word to her! I'm wondering if James is helping Esme.
twiclare chapter 31 . 9/19/2014
Mike was interesting, it was like he was trying to stake a claim on Bella!
twiclare chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
Bring it on Grandma! Loved it! I'm so glad that Bella is sticking up for herself with both Edward and Esme.
twiclare chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
Oh dear! I can really understand why he's upset about the ultrasound but whenever he's angry with her he seems to call her immature which is unfair. As regards Esme, Bella has met the woman once and was treated appallingly by her, she doesn't know her at all and isn't really in any position to comment on her mental state. If anyone is responsible for keeping Edward informed of Esme's condition it sure as he'll isn't Bella!
twiclare chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
It sounds like Esme really is mentally disturbed and needs treatment. I can't imagine not wanting my husband with me at a scan appointment, it seems a strange decision.
twiclare chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
I sympathise with the crazy sense of smell with pregnancy! They seem so happy but there is a sense that it's not going to last when they get home.
twiclare chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
Esme seems to be a bit unhinged!
twiclare chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
Well that went well! Seriously that was awful, I couldn't imagine someone making being an orphan and working in a bookshop sound so demeaning. Esme is just monstrous and Rosalie and Emmett are just as bad.
twiclare chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
Rosalie is so rude!
twiclare chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Hmm puerile, is he sure he doesn't have an issue with her age!
twiclare chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
I'm almost nervous about her meeting Esme!
twiclare chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
They're definitely getting closer! As for astrology, my husband and I are both Leo's and as such should be a match made in hell...we've been happily married for twenty five years!
3,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »