Reviews for After the Death Curse
Guest chapter 8 . 9h ago
Any chance of you finishing up the last 2 chapters you had done? It was a good story and kept me interested!
Yashida chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Thank you for updating this amazing story!

Would you mind terribly to post this on AO3 (Archive of our Own) as well? Their Earth's Children's section is as of yet rather small and your story is absolutely amazing, finished or not! So I'm very sure everyone over their would enjoy it imensely as well.

Please, do post all ten threads you talk about in your A/N's! I sure would love to read them! And I'm certain other readers would be appreciating as well!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Well, I read the summary, but noticed that there was a two year gap between the publication date and the last update, so I assumed you had changed your mind, and read the fic skipping the author's notes until chapter 6. By that point, It was too late, I was hooked, and googled the story to find where you had the remaining 3 parts posted. Two things though. I know you have not intention of finishing this, but after chapter 10, could you post a brief outline of how you envisioned resolving the remaining plot lines. Also, you might want to re-edit the chapter where Ivan beat up Zadneetsia. Someone with two broken ribs isn't going to be able to overpower and rape women.
xxfluffyxx123 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
write some more soon please
lilyflower50 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i'm greatly injoying this story i do hope you finish it so have you read land of the painted caves yet it' a good book but i think it has an unfinished feeling about it what is your favourte earth childrens book please reply i'd love to know
titpuce86 chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
This is a really great story, most probably one of the best of this fandom on FFnet. Lots of OC, which is somewhat complicated to follow sometimes though your little recaps help quite a lot.

I was so happy we got to see the Lion Camp and I'm dearly hoping they'll get more screen time. And does Alya's vision means we'll see Jondalar and maybe Thonolan? That would be great! Especially if Thonolan stays alive because I can see him becoming used to the Clan much more easily than Jondalar...

And Travie and Wymez! That's one I didn't see coming but I enjoyed it. I was also quite happy you didn't kill Darnev, he seems like an interesting character.

All in all I really enjoyed this story and I'm very much looking forward to the next parts.
Puldoh chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Oh, awesome! I loved it! It was great! I know you dont update as much, but I am soo waiting patiently. It's worth it! Thanks so much for updating!

Can't wait for more!

A fan
Terry Driscoll chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love this new story. Please 't wait to read it all.
Inconclusive chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I love it. Really nice to see a fully developed story set in the EC universe for once. I'm looking forward to seeing the next updates.
christie122 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
One heck of a part one! I'll have to go back and reread it now, right?