Reviews for Courtesy Call
AiSard chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
gah, do you realize how damn hard it is to consistently read Glados' voice? I mean, that was one of her best features ( It's been soooo long since my last playthrough, had to consciously check myself every now and then because I was reading her speech like any other human /
UglyTalent chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Great fic :) you portrayed GLaDOS fantastically (which I have noticed to be difficult amongst authors, thus my mentioning of it) and managed to write a very poignant story with limited length. You have a wonderful writing style!
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
So far, so good. I'm loving where you are going with this. Update soon! :)
YugiTheKing chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
whatisthisidon'teven-

NOO YOU MUST WRITE MORE! AUGH! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!

I need more of these two! Why is it always Wheatley? No!
YugiTheKing chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
You amazing, amazing soul. Always kept an eye out for your YGO stories, and then right when I get into Portal and am desperately trying to get the games myself, you help my fix with great chell and glados stories.

You're a lifesaver. An Olympian, hero, astronaut, whatever. I think i got the order wrong, but oh well.

Please update. And your glados is great.
rs chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
this story is great and you should add another chapter soon!
Flying Star chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Great fic,very in-character. Great job.
Courtlynn D chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I really like this story! The relationship with Chell and GLADOS is just a great place to explore. Keep on writing! :D
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was an awesome chapter. Did NOT see that coming. :P I loved the lines you had for GLaDOS. It was like something straight out of the game.

Anyway I just had to leave a little note here because I loved this chapter! Great work!
Niqi chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I love this so much. You captured GLaDOS amazingly.
Kashira1786 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Yay! I loved this story so much. I don't think GLaDOS deleted Caroline at the end either. I'm glad Chell decided to visit GLaDOS again. Do you believe the theory that Caroline and Cave Johnson are Chell's biological parents? That adds a whole 'nother level as to why GLaDOS called Chell and why she misses her.
korat chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
very good story
cybercat08 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I really liked this story. well written, and I think you got GLaDOS personality perfectly, as well as Chell's reluctance to go back. I really hope to read more from you about these two.
VulpineSnow chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Lol. I like this fic. It's short, but it explores a bit.
Supreme.Empress.DragonGirl chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Great new chapter! :D I really love how you characterized GLaDOS/Caroline here. It's hard to strike the right balance between the robot and the human, but you managed to capture both, with all her pride and all her (hidden) heart. Nicely done! Can't wait for more!